Wiggle Service



Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susan Hemmings

Guest
Hi, I just wanted to say that the service I've had from 'Wiggle' has been excellent. Every order
I've placed has been delivered the very next day as stated on their web site. I know we moan about
poor service so I thought it was about time good service was praised.

Thanks John
 
S

Simon Galgut

Guest
"Susan Hemmings" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, I just wanted to say that the service I've had from 'Wiggle' has been excellent. Every order
> I've placed has been delivered the very next day as stated on their web site. I know we moan about
> poor service so I thought
it
> was about time good service was praised.

You are Pete Biggs and ICMFP :)

Regards Simon
 
S

Susan Hemmings

Guest
Who's Pete Biggs?

"Simon Galgut" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
> "Susan Hemmings" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hi, I just wanted to say that the service I've had from 'Wiggle' has
been
> > excellent. Every order I've placed has been delivered the very next day
as
> > stated on their web site. I know we moan about poor service so I thought
> it
> > was about time good service was praised.
>
> You are Pete Biggs and ICMFP :)
>
> Regards Simon
 
S

Susan Hemmings

Guest
I haven't! "The Big Baguette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected].co.uk...
> In article <[email protected]>, Steve Watkin
> <[email protected]> writes
> >She's not alone, Who is PB?
>
> You'll be telling me next you haven't heard of the Paving Slab Fairy
>
> >
> >"The Big Baguette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> In article <[email protected]>, Susan Hemmings
> >> <[email protected]> writes
> >> >Who's Pete Biggs?
> >>
> >> Good heavens! What a question!
> >> --
> >> The Big Baguette
> >
> >
>
> --
> The Big Baguette
 
C

Colin Blackburn

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, Steve.Watkin1 @btinternet.com says...
> She's not alone, Who is PB?

He's Mr Big[1] around here, as distinct from Mr Baguette, who is just Big, and several others who
profess to being variously big.

Colin Alright, Mr Biggs.
 
P

Pete Biggs

Guest
_John_ wrote:
> Who's Pete Biggs?

Where's Susan Hemmings? ;-)

.~PB
 
G

Geraint Jones

Guest
"Susan Hemmings" <[email protected]> wrote: ( Hi, I just wanted to say that the service
I've had from 'Wiggle' has been ) excellent. Every order I've placed has been delivered the very
next day as ( stated on their web site. I know we moan about poor service so I thought it ) was
about time good service was praised.

Indeed.

However, they do send junk mail to your (disposable, used once) e-mail address, even if you tick the
no-bloody-junk-email box.

This as almost, but not quite as bad as militant speeding.
 
S

Stuart

Guest
I too have to say that Wiggle are very good online retailers. They offer a wide range of goods and
are prompt at dispatching them. The one occasion I did have problems after placing an order was as a
result of their carrier, "Business Post", who managed to lose a £300 set of Niterider lights! The
shop came up trumps though and replaced them very quickly with no fuss.

> Hi, I just wanted to say that the service I've had from 'Wiggle' has been excellent. Every order
> I've placed has been delivered the very next day as stated on their web site. I know we moan about
> poor service so I thought
it
> was about time good service was praised.
>
> Thanks John
 
M

Msa

Guest
> Where's Susan Hemmings? ;-)

Who said that?

:)

--
Mark (never erd of im)
______________________________________

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"
 
L

-Lsqnot Respond

Guest
On 12 Feb 2003 18:30:22 -0000, [email protected] (Geraint Jones) wrote:

>"Susan Hemmings" <[email protected]> wrote: ( Hi, I just wanted to say that the service
>I've had from 'Wiggle' has been ) excellent. Every order I've placed has been delivered the very
>next day as ( stated on their web site. I know we moan about poor service so I thought it ) was
>about time good service was praised.
>
>Indeed.
>
>However, they do send junk mail to your (disposable, used once) e-mail address, even if you tick
>the no-bloody-junk-email box.
>
>This as almost, but not quite as bad as militant speeding.

I got them to amend their privacy statement after I found that the site was dropping persistant
cookies despite claiming not to.

Am I the only sad sod who *reads* privacy policies?

Good bike shop, though.
 
A

Andymorris

Guest
Stuart wrote:
> I too have to say that Wiggle are very good online retailers. They offer a wide range of goods and
> are prompt at dispatching them. The one occasion I did have problems after placing an order was as
> a result of their carrier, "Business Post", who managed to lose a £300 set of Niterider lights!
> The shop came up trumps though and replaced them very quickly with no fuss.
>
I'll go along with that. Wiggle very good "Buisness Post" useless.

If your not in when they call (like working hours) , they send the stuff to a warehouse in the
middle of nowhere staffed by extras from 'The Office'. Best get it sent to work if you can, even if
you get ribbed for the kinky gear.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

Love this: Put an end to Outlook Express's messy quotes
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
 
M

Mr [email protected] \ -Lsqco

Guest
In news:[email protected], AndyMorris <[email protected]> typed:

> If your not in when they call (like working hours) , they send the stuff to a warehouse in the
> middle of nowhere staffed by extras from 'The Office'. Best get it sent to work if you can, even
> if you get ribbed for the kinky gear.

No one thinks cycling gear is "odd" or "kinky" where I work (there are cyclists on every floor of
the multi-floor building!) [1] - but having personal packages sent in is verboten. They would
probably get lost anyway, or worse still be treated as potential IED [2] and trigger a building
evacuation. Not good, especially as I work for an organisation funded by the taxpayer (so I
shouldn't really be using the office resources to deliver packages anyway).

As for Wiggle, they seem good (as far as the site is concerned) - but are let down by a **** courier
and ignoring requests not to send sales e-mails (frankly I think on-line stores should use an
*opt-in* policy whereby they only send marketing e-mails *if requested*).

Has any regular customer taken up these issues with them (and do they respond)?

Alex
 
Status
Not open for further replies.