Wiggle wine gums..

Dave

Guest
Just received my new Ron Hill Bikesters from Wiggle. Currently got a good deal @ £11.99 although the
£3.99 p&p rather takes the edge off, but still cheaper than can be found locally and I don't have to
trawl around trying them on and being given the drooling response from spotty yoofs when I ask for
Ron Hill Bikesters. Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was spot on.....and finally, a nice
touch in customer care was a little pack of half a dozen customised wiggle wine gums included ;-) (I
am easily bought) Dave.
p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter) interests in Wiggle.

Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was spot
> on.....and finally, a nice touch in customer care was a little pack of half a dozen customised
> wiggle wine gums included ;-) (I am easily bought) Dave.
> p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter) interests in Wiggle.

Know what you mean Dave, I order stuff from Wiggle and the service is spot on, I also received a wee
pack of gums from them. It's the first place I look for anything.
--

<-- Wide Load --

Dave wrote:
> Just received my new Ron Hill Bikesters from Wiggle. Currently got a good deal @ £11.99 although
> the £3.99 p&p rather takes the edge off, but still cheaper than can be found locally and I don't
> have to trawl around trying them on and being given the drooling response from spotty yoofs when I
> ask for Ron Hill Bikesters. Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was spot on.....and
> finally, a nice touch in customer care was a little pack of half a dozen customised wiggle wine
> gums included ;-) (I am easily bought) Dave.
> p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter) interests in Wiggle.

Ditto your comments on service. Last time I got a nice aluminium keyring bottle opener thrown in.
Funny thing is I never use it yet it made me well disposed to using them again.

Tony

--
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Dave wrote:
> Just received my new Ron Hill Bikesters from Wiggle. Currently got a good deal @ £11.99 although
> the £3.99 p&p rather takes the edge off, but still cheaper than can be found locally and I don't
> have to trawl around trying them on and being given the drooling response from spotty yoofs when I
> ask for Ron Hill Bikesters. Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was spot on.....and
> finally, a nice touch in customer care was a little pack of half a dozen customised wiggle wine
> gums included ;-) (I am easily bought) Dave.
> p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter) interests in Wiggle.

Ditto your comments on service. Last time I got a nice aluminium keyring bottle opener thrown in.
Funny thing is I never use it yet it made me well disposed to using them again.

Tony

--
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

> I also received a wee pack of gums from them. It's the first place I look
for
> anything.
> --

What? In the packet of wine gums!! :p

Pete.

> I also received a wee pack of gums from them. It's the first place I look
for
> anything.
> --

What? In the packet of wine gums!! :p

Pete.

Good service here too from Wiggle. Ordered three pairs of Bikesters so the Unfit Family match when
out cycling (standards must be maintained you know) plus stocked up on the SIS - so we got the free
delivery. Stuff ordered yesterday arrived today. Excellent service. Got the wiggle gums too ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*ol*$*.*$$c$om*$ by getting rid of the
overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm fortunate in that wiggle are about a quarter of a mile from where I live, so when I order from
them, I add a note telling them I will collect. It's always ready for despatch quickly and they
never forget to take off the carriage charge so yes, I'm very happy with their service. Not been
given any wine gums though! "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just received my new Ron Hill Bikesters from Wiggle. Currently got a good deal @ £11.99 although
> the £3.99 p&p rather takes the edge off, but still cheaper than can be found locally and I don't
> have to trawl around trying them on and being given the drooling response from spotty yoofs when I
> ask for Ron Hill Bikesters. Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was
spot
> on.....and finally, a nice touch in customer care was a little pack of
half
> a dozen customised wiggle wine gums included ;-) (I am easily bought) Dave.
> p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter)
interests
> in Wiggle.

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Just received my new Ron Hill Bikesters from Wiggle. Currently got a good deal @ £11.99 although
> the £3.99 p&p rather takes the edge off, but still cheaper than can be found locally and I don't
> have to trawl around trying them on and being given the drooling response from spotty yoofs when I
> ask for Ron Hill Bikesters. Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was
spot
> on.....and finally, a nice touch in customer care was a little pack of
half
> a dozen customised wiggle wine gums included ;-) (I am easily bought) Dave.
> p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter)
interests
> in Wiggle.

I got sod free gifts all when I ordered from them - but I did get a beach ball from Tchibo - which
was nice. :)

news:<[email protected]>...
> Just received my new Ron Hill Bikesters from Wiggle. Currently got a good deal @ £11.99 although
> the £3.99 p&p rather takes the edge off, but still cheaper than can be found locally and I don't
> have to trawl around trying them on and being given the drooling response from spotty yoofs when I
> ask for Ron Hill Bikesters. Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was spot on.....and
> finally, a nice touch in customer care was a little pack of half a dozen customised wiggle wine
> gums included ;-) (I am easily bought) Dave.
> p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter) interests in Wiggle.

I recently bought some new PC48 chain. When I tried Wiggle I was shocked to find out how much more
expensive it was than other mail order retailers: Wiggle 9.99, Parker 6.50, Settle 5.99 but the
winner is Xpedia at
4.85. Wiggle charge a whopping 106% more. Just a thought.

"Michael Green" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Just received my new Ron Hill Bikesters from Wiggle. Currently got a
good
> > deal @ £11.99 although the £3.99 p&p rather takes the edge off, but
still
> > cheaper than can be found locally and I don't have to trawl around
trying
> > them on and being given the drooling response from spotty yoofs when I
ask
> > for Ron Hill Bikesters. Ordering was simplicity itself and delivery was
spot
> > on.....and finally, a nice touch in customer care was a little pack of
half
> > a dozen customised wiggle wine gums included ;-) (I am easily bought) Dave.
> > p.s. - I have no vested professional (or amateur for that matter)
interests
> > in Wiggle.
>
> I recently bought some new PC48 chain. When I tried Wiggle I was shocked to find out how much more
> expensive it was than other mail order retailers: Wiggle 9.99, Parker 6.50, Settle 5.99 but the
> winner is Xpedia at
> 4.85. Wiggle charge a whopping 106% more. Just a thought.

Oh yeah, always pays to shop around ;-)

"Paul Saunders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm fortunate in that wiggle are about a quarter of a mile from where I live, so when I order from
> them, I add a note telling them I will collect. It's always ready for despatch quickly and they
> never forget to take off
the
> carriage charge so yes, I'm very happy with their service. Not been given any wine gums though!

Maybe it's to help offset the distress of the £3.99 p&p ;-)

Dave.

In message <[email protected]>, Tony Raven <[email protected]> writes

>Ditto your comments on service. Last time I got a nice aluminium keyring bottle opener thrown in.
>Funny thing is I never use it yet it made me well disposed to using them again.

I've got that - almost weightless and absolutely essential on picnic rides. I never drink beer
out of tins.
--
Sue ];:))

Must be doing something wrong...

I tend only to buy the 'bargains' on wiggle. Just got Bikesters, 2 pairs mitts and and tyre, £50+.
Maybe I didn't get my wine gums because I selected the free delivery option? That's a point
actually, why doesn't it default to free delivery? It certainly enjoys telling you ' if you spend £x
more you get free delivery'

Pricing not always great though...looking for new rear brake mech for my MTB

Deore V brakes

Wiggle price £14.99 + Postage Cyclexpress price £10.99 + Free postage

In fact cyclexpress are so cheap I may order the entire set of brake mechs front and rear with
cables and levers for £33.99.

I'd rather save the money thatn have the wine gums now I think about it!

Bob.

Bob wrote:
> Deore V brakes

I have a set of Deore V-Brakes (and levers) you might be interested in. About 100 miles on them.
Levers unused. VGC.

£25?

Simonb

"Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Must be doing something wrong...
>
> I tend only to buy the 'bargains' on wiggle. Just got Bikesters, 2 pairs mitts and and tyre, £50+.
> Maybe I didn't get
my
> wine gums because I selected the free delivery option? That's a point actually, why doesn't it
> default to free delivery? It certainly enjoys telling you ' if you spend £x more you get free
> delivery'
>
> Pricing not always great though...looking for new rear brake mech for my
MTB

> Deore V brakes
>
> Wiggle price £14.99 + Postage Cyclexpress price £10.99 + Free postage
>
> In fact cyclexpress are so cheap I may order the entire set of brake mechs front and rear with
> cables and levers for £33.99.
>
> I'd rather save the money thatn have the wine gums now I think about it!
>
> Bob.
There's a thought, Bob. With the saved money, you could always go out and buy far more wine gums
than the measley half a dozen they send you....it doesn't matter that they don't say 'Wiggle' on
'em...'sonly advertising hype ;-)
- There's free delivery??????....Damn!! Dave.

"Michael Green" <[email protected]> wrote in message >
> When I tried Wiggle I was shocked to find out how much more expensive it
was than other mail
> order retailers:

I frequently have found this to be the case and usually refuse to use any sites which charge
for delivery.

£3.99 = a very expensive packet of wine gums.

Sue wrote:

>Tony Raven writes
>>
>> Ditto your comments on service. Last time I got a nice aluminium keyring bottle opener thrown in.
>> Funny thing is I never use it yet it made me well disposed to using them again.
>>
> I've got that - almost weightless and absolutely essential on picnic rides. I never drink beer out
> of tins.

Alas, it would appear that either:

o Mexican[1] beer bottle tops are made of Sterner Stuff, or o Wiggle's bottle opener is made
from Cheese

as two and a half weeks of daily use have rendered mine completely useless.

1 - I was in the US, but agree wholeheartedwise with my chum Shark Bait's

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Dave Larrington wrote:

> 1 - I was in the US, but agree wholeheartedwise with my chum Shark

Have you tried any of their microbreweries?

Tony

--
"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain