Wiggle wine gums..

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  2. Tony Raven wrote:

    > Have you tried any of their microbreweries?

    Alas not - I have heard Good Things about them but they and their products are thin on the ground in
    the regions through which I was travelling.

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  3. Simon Brooke wrote:

    > As in, makes you very tight and unstable?
    >
    > Simon, whistling innocently.

    Something like that.

    But not very much like that.

    At all.

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  4. Chris Heys

    Chris Heys Guest

    On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:28:40 +0100, "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote:

    <snip>

    >as two and a half weeks of daily use have rendered mine completely useless.

    </snip)

    For the record, exactly the same happened to mine. Faced a terribly embarassing moment when it got
    too mashed to use; was at a house party and an attractive girl named Sarah needed her disgustingly
    sugary alco-pop opening. So I lept to the rescue, only to find the bottle opener was of no use. Oh
    how they laughed :-(

    Chris

  5. "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Tony Raven wrote:
    >
    > > Have you tried any of their microbreweries?
    >
    > Alas not - I have heard Good Things about them but they and their products are thin on the ground
    > in the regions through which I was travelling.

    Some stuff from U.S. micros makes it over the Atlantic now and again in small amounts; if you are
    ever in York, there's an excellent shop called Beer Ritz [1] who may be able to help you out (they
    have branches in Leeds & Harrogate too). I have no connection with them other than as a thoroughly
    inebriated (Shurely "satisifed"? Ed.) customer ;-)

    David E. Belcher

    [1] Added u.r.c relevance; a pun on the name of a one-time home town of a certain D. Millar,
    I believe?