Wiked awsome trials video

HI!

I saw Ryan & Jeff pedalgrabing / Jumping with the front foot
but different hands:

Ryan: Left Foot & Rigth Hand

Jeff: Rigth Foot & Rigth Hand

I know it is possible to pedalgrab with any convination of
foot- hand. but my question is:

Does rigth handed people jump to the rigth?

I do because i find it more safe, I can manage better my
falls!

Do you?

--
monociclos - Doin` trials
monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100

monociclos wrote:
> *An observation!
>
> Both of them pedalgrab with the front foot. Like expert
> unicyclist
> :)
>
> But... when jumping, both of them prefer to jump to
> the free hand side. (to the left whit rigth holding
> the seat) *

i thought jeff jumped to his right.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Muniracer, you're constantly selling yourself short! And
that makes the rest of US look bad! I'm gonna be harsh now,
so sit down and take a deep breath- from what vids I have
seen you're good! I'd sell a kidney for a hop like yours!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS
"i say mjoenie
coker is kouker" -Gild.
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

I’m glad everyone has liked my video so far. At the moment
I’m working on a video which I hope to have finished by the
end of July. For the most part the music will be funky and
jazzy hip-hop instrumentals. I’m also featuring a number of
riders who weren’t featured in Universe 2. Just wondering if
there is anything you think should be included in unicycle
movies that currently isn’t. I’m looking forward to hearing
what you think.

> Is the band called spacing out and the song is called run-
> on conscience or is it the other way around. Also can you
> get it at a music store is it a liscence free song that
> you buy on the internet??

Karl, the song is 'Spacing out' by Run-on Conscience. It was
made by a friend of mine who enjoys making music and has
given me permission to use any song he produces. I don’t
think he has anything available on the internet. I can make
a CD for you of his stuff and give it to you at the Ottawa
Unicycle Invasion

> i thought jeff jumped to his right.

I can jump both ways. I find when I’m doing a line with
larger gaps or high hops that I might not make to rubber I
hop to my right (pedal grab side). When hopping to something
I know I will make to rubber I hop to left.

Jeff

--
Jeff Groves
Jeff Groves's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1385

Jeff Groves wrote:
> *I can jump both ways. I find when I’m doing a line with
> larger gaps or high hops that I might not make to rubber I
> hop to my right (pedal grab side). When hopping to
> something I know I will make to rubber I hop to left.
>
> Jeff *

thats awesome!

--

muniracer wrote:
> *
>
> how about a trade? *

Naa, ask for a liver. You have two kidneys, but only one
liver. Also, wouldn't having three kidneys make you hae to
go pee really fast because the waste in your blood would
process out so fast?

Jeff: Are you coming to California anytime soon? And also,
which side did you priginally hop to? How did you learn both
sides? This is a secret I must learn.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?

tennisgh22 wrote:
> *ya know, i used to think i was a decent unicyclist. but
> thats the kind of video that lowers my self esteem. *

since there are not many unicylists, you preatty much just
ride by yourself and think you are preatty good, then when
you see a movie like that or go to some event and there are
like 50 people who are 10 times better than you, then you
realize.......I suck.......

one time before I even knew muni and trials was out there, I
jumped my old 20" savage off a 10" drop and bent the cranks.
I though that was sooooo hard core. so then I figured out
that it did exist, so I bought universe 1, watched it, and
my jaw dropped. now I am just as good as what they could
ride in universe 1(to a large extent) so just a little
stupid pointless story for you people

and on the movie, do some funky camera angles, like mount
the camera under the seat and do some trials. And maybe even
a helmet cam! stuff like that would be awsome

--
dubmuni2004 - Aaron Dubois

I dont have a signature
dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

dubmuni2004 wrote:
> *and on the movie, do some funky camera angles, like mount
> the camera under the seat and do some trials. And maybe
> even a helmet cam! stuff like that would be awsome *

U2 has helmet cam, and Unizaba and ITTD have under the seat
cams and I think one has helmet. As for under the seat for
trials, for light muni that works because the uni ought to
provide some protection for the cam, but during trials,
weight is an issue, and also to fall means to bail the uni,
and that could easily destroy the camera on the kind of
stuff Jeff and Ryan are riding.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?

> how about a trade?

Deal, how do I get the hop?!

I think you should go for more doubles riding (sounds
dubious I know), but it looks really cool when you see two
riders doing the same line at the same time, like in U2.
Maybe one rider doing a side hop onto an object, then the
one behind doind a rolling hop before continuting the line.
Just little differences between the two. I dunno, you guys
know what you're doing so I'm sure it'll be great!

--

gerblefranklin wrote:
> * Also, wouldn't having three kidneys make you hae to go
> pee really fast because the waste in your blood would
> process out so fast? *

hmmm... intriguing. obviously i have not gotten over my
childhood bodily function libido...

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

gerblefranklin: "U2 has helmet cam, and Unizaba and ITTD
have under the seat cams and I think one has helmet."

For U2 dan also hooked the camera onto one of the legs of my
frame, so it was pointed down at the crank, where it
attaches. It made for a pretty cool shot, while I rode a
skinny then dropped of the end. It was really difficult to
ride without bumping my knee on the camera, and was
therefore pretty shaky.

-Dylan

--
Dylan Wallinger - MUni Wallbanger