Gerolsteiner
Illes Balears_Banesto
Liberty-Seguros
Quick.Step-Davitamon
Rabobank
Saeco
T-Mobile
US Postal Service presented by Berry Floor

In store for some crazy sprints: Cipo, Baden, Robbie, Zabel, Petacchi, anfd many others :)

Originally posted by hemplands
Cipollini is in the tour. Brilliant.

Or: Cipollini is in the tour. WTF? ;)

Yeah, the sprints should be good, but I still find the logic behind DV's inclusion to be slightly bizarre.

Originally posted by Mouse Potato
Or: Cipollini is in the tour. WTF? ;)

Yeah, the sprints should be good, but I still find the logic behind DV's inclusion to be slightly bizarre.

I agree there are more deserving teams.

will Cippo make it to Paris, for a change ??

Originally posted by limerickman
will Cippo make it to Paris, for a change ??

I should know by now not to have liquids around while reading the bulletin board, but I don't. You made me snort coffee all over my monitor with that one.

But maybe I'm being nasty and cynical. After all, I read at cyclingnews.com that Leblanc said "Cipollini called me ten days ago to say 'I really want to do the Tour, and I promise to get through everything'." Who could doubt the man's word? :D

Originally posted by Mouse Potato
I should know by now not to have liquids around while reading the bulletin board, but I don't. You made me snort coffee all over my monitor with that one.

But maybe I'm being nasty and cynical. After all, I read at cyclingnews.com that Leblanc said "Cipollini called me ten days ago to say 'I really want to do the Tour, and I promise to get through everything'." Who could doubt the man's word? :D

I think, Mouse Potato, that we'll just have to wait and see
as regards this Cippo finishing (in Paris, I mean !)

Cipo is gonna get SPANKED by Petacchi.
He won't win a single stage.
He'll retire in ignominy.
Jean Marie is well aware of this and can't wait to watch.
JMHO.