rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Wilder Lightrider Muni frame -- wanted

Started by vivalargo · · Last activity · 4 posts · 307 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
7 October 2005
Last activity
7 October 2005
Original author
vivalargo
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
307
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone selling (or knows where to find) a Wilder Lightrider Muni frame,
    kindly PM me. Thanks,

    JL

    --
    vivalargo
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43811

  2. Don't you have one John?

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43811

  3. Yeah what happened to your old one? DIdnt break it did you?

    --
    forrestunifreak

    Warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    It may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.

    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    forrestunifreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6828
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43811

  4. Ya, I have one but when I switched out the original wheelset for a Large
    Marge, the brake no longer fits--which isn't a problem in rocky Santa
    Barbara, but is starting to blow out my knees on the steeper dirt
    hiking trails we've started riding around Malibu and Point Magu. I
    threw the original Profile/Alex wheelset onto a new KH alum. frame
    (w/brake), but even with the bearing shims the wheel doesn't run
    straight or fluidly. I abused the hell out of the old rim with all
    those drops straight onto rocks in SB, but I'm curious about getting
    another Wilder. I'm used to--and love--the feel of the Wilder, which
    unfortunately are no longer in production (and folks rarely if ever
    sell them). The new KH is so good and so inexpensive that folks are
    going that route--and rightly so.

    JL

    --
    vivalargo
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/43811

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.