Will I GET cancer?

[email protected] said...
> Me, I take great comfort in my mortality. The
> thought that I
> > would have to live forever is truly horrific to me.
>
> Me too, Chris, me too..............

And me. Eternal life is all very well, but I'd just as soon
it wasn't the same one I've got here thank you very much.

In sci.med.diseases.cancer Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Kristofer D. Dale" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Me, I take great comfort in my mortality. The thought that
>>I would have to live forever is truly horrific to me.

> Why?

Agonizing boredom would be up near the top of my list,
right behind the formidible forces of Absurdity and
Futility... ;^]

There is a more limited, and practical form, in the realm of
thought, that we all practice and are influenced by, in the
act of recording our thoughts and ideas for "posterity". The
meme concept is intriguing as well, although such a beast
would seem a difficult quarry to pin down...

--
_o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged individualist,
_____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at large...

p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org

J <[email protected]> wrote:

> Asking, when you reply to Kristofer that you please remove
> alt.support.cancer Each time he replies he gets to "spam"
> the other newsgroup with his vitaltheraputics website.

Nice try. Let's at least get it right, shall we?

VitaleTherapeutics, Inc. http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org

> Please/thanks,

Not at all... Really...

--

"Kristofer D. Dale" wrote:

> J <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Asking, when you reply to Kristofer that you please
> > remove alt.support.cancer Each time he replies he gets
> > to "spam" the other newsgroup with his vitaltheraputics
> > website.
>
> Nice try. Let's at least get it right, shall we?

Naww.. I like this one better http://vitaltheraputics.org/ J

"Kristofer D. Dale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Not at all... Really...
>
> --
> _o Kristofer Dale, _ \<,_ ragged
> individualist, _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at
> large...
>
> p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org

There was a hack poet called Dale Who bores us to death
without fail His boyfriend keeps losing Law suits of his
choosing Sometimes I prefer John the Whale............

Steph <[email protected]> wrote:

> There was a hack poet called Dale Who bores us to death
> without fail His boyfriend keeps losing Law suits of his
> choosing Sometimes I prefer John the Whale............

Wow! Notice the sheer genius in mixing past and present
tense. Now that's really execrable! As for the topic of this
thread, I suspect "Steph" will, the odds are certainly
favorable... ;^]