Will illegal immigrants get deported?.........Of course not.....................

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Expert Humor, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. Expert Humor

    Expert Humor Guest

    Our politicians just wanted to blow us some
    sunshine. Get the details from The Expert:

    http://www.ExpertHumor.com/

  2. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Expert Humor wrote:
    > Our politicians just wanted to blow us some
    > sunshine.

    Blow your commentaries on this subject over to a political newsgroup.

    Jill

  3. Doug Weller

    Doug Weller Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:29:30 -0600, in rec.food.cooking, jmcquown wrote:

    >Expert Humor wrote:
    >> Our politicians just wanted to blow us some
    >> sunshine.

    >Blow your commentaries on this subject over to a political newsgroup.
    >
    >Jill

    He's a spammer, doesn't care what groups he sends to and probably never
    reads newsgroups. He's posted this to other groups.

    Doug
    --
    Doug Weller --
    A Director and Moderator of The Hall of Ma'at http://www.hallofmaat.com