Will Lances kids be great cyclists one day?

gwhite says...

>Ergo, Lance's kids will be great cyclists, but not because of his genes,
>but moms.

Some believe that Lance got a chip on his shoulder from his parent's breakup and
that has been the fire that fueled the hate which has driven his racing
successes. If that's the case, his kids have plenty of fodder to fuel their
future.

But I'll bet $50 none of Lance's kids even make it to the Tour.

Zoom wrote:

> If a large part of Lances success is due to his genetics, what are the
> chances of one of Lances kids being on the podium in years to come?
>

> Zoom

About the same as Merckx's kids being GT dominators.

Probably one of those things which skips the even generations, look for
it in the grand kids.

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> Steve Freides wrote:
>
>> "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Barry Bonds was a regression from Bobby Bonds?

>> Bond, James Bond.
>>
>> -S-

> Smartass guitar player.

I thought that was

Le Bon, Simon Le Bon

(Duran Duran: A View To A Kill)

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> Steve Freides wrote:
>
>> "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Barry Bonds was a regression from Bobby Bonds?

>> Bond, James Bond.
>>
>> -S-

> Smartass guitar player.

I thought that was

Le Bon, Simon Le Bon

(Duran Duran: A View To A Kill)

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> Steve Freides wrote:
>
>> "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Barry Bonds was a regression from Bobby Bonds?

>> Bond, James Bond.
>>
>> -S-

> Smartass guitar player.

I thought that was

Le Bon, Simon Le Bon

(Duran Duran: A View To A Kill)

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> Steve Freides wrote:
>
>> "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Barry Bonds was a regression from Bobby Bonds?

>> Bond, James Bond.
>>
>> -S-

> Smartass guitar player.

I thought that was

Le Bon, Simon Le Bon

(Duran Duran: A View To A Kill)

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> Steve Freides wrote:
>
>> "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Barry Bonds was a regression from Bobby Bonds?

>> Bond, James Bond.
>>
>> -S-

> Smartass guitar player.

I thought that was

Le Bon, Simon Le Bon

(Duran Duran: A View To A Kill)

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> Steve Freides wrote:
>
>> "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Barry Bonds was a regression from Bobby Bonds?

>> Bond, James Bond.
>>
>> -S-

> Smartass guitar player.

I thought that was

Le Bon, Simon Le Bon

(Duran Duran: A View To A Kill)

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

> Steve Freides wrote:
>
>> "gwhite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> Barry Bonds was a regression from Bobby Bonds?

>> Bond, James Bond.
>>
>> -S-

> Smartass guitar player.

I thought that was

Le Bon, Simon Le Bon

(Duran Duran: A View To A Kill)

Tim Lines wrote:
> I am shocked and dismayed to learn that "Q" was passing steroids. He
> seemed like such a _nice_ old man, you know?

And all those gadgets on Bond's bike ! Most unfair to all the other
competitors.