Will Lances kids be great cyclists one day?

Tim Lines wrote:
> I am shocked and dismayed to learn that "Q" was passing steroids. He
> seemed like such a _nice_ old man, you know?

And all those gadgets on Bond's bike ! Most unfair to all the other
competitors.

Tim Lines wrote:
> I am shocked and dismayed to learn that "Q" was passing steroids. He
> seemed like such a _nice_ old man, you know?

And all those gadgets on Bond's bike ! Most unfair to all the other
competitors.

Better than most of ours, but highly unlikely they'll match him because
unfortunately talent more or less comes from the mothers gene pool.
Now if he had married Longo, or perhaps opted for the little red head
from Canada, Jeanson, then the odds would increase greatly. All that
said, and assuming his kids take up cycling, the odds are good they'll
turn pro just by the fact that they have a lot of money and support and
a lot of people will want to try to create Luke Armstrong, the 8 time
TdF champion.

CH