Will LeMond reply to Ferrari's 'open letter'?

swampy1970

Feb 3, 2008
Open Letter From Dr. Michele Ferrari | Cyclingnews.com

In a recently posted article on Cyclingnews.com entitled "Bravo to new new generation" Greg was open in his beliefs about all matters doping...

Ferrari responded shortly thereafter openly calling Greg and his doctor out for doping.

But what Greg does not know, or pretends not to know, is that one of such “confidants” actually clearly mentions his name and that of his doctor in relation to doping events.

It's been a week since Ferrari's response, yet Greg has been oddly quiet.

Is this just a case of trying to call someone out and then having no reply when responded to, or is there really something to Ferrari's accusations that Greg doped... Maybe only time will tell.

I can't see Greg responding.

He knows he been spouting bull**** for the past decade.

Greg could get in hot water with what he says, resulting in someone getting sued. Best keeping your mouth shut.

Doctors with more credibility and/or better ethical standards that Doctor Ferrari

josef-mengele.php.jpg

Dr Mengele

harold%20shipman.jpg

Dr Shipman

crippen1910_468x545.jpg

Dr Crippen

20050428041453DR%20DOLITTLE%20DVD%20FLATLR.jpg

Dr Doolittle

dr_teeth.jpg

Dr Teeth

doctor-detroit-costume-05.jpg

Dr Detroit

dre.jpg

Dr Dre

doctor_frankenstein.jpg

Dr Frankenstein

petiot.jpg

Dr Petiot

thumb_doctor_hook.jpg

Dr Hook

dr-evil.jpg

Dr Evil

eggman12.jpg

Dr Eggman

DocOctMU3.gif

Dr Octopus

jack-kevorkian.jpg

Dr Kevorkian

hilarious! :D i was wondering about the guys credibility too, if he's even a doctor any longer or just Lances cohort which is what it seems like to me.

so much drama, they could make it a daytime soap.

roadhouse said:

hilarious! :D i was wondering about the guys credibility too, if he's even a doctor any longer or just Lances cohort which is what it seems like to me.

so much drama, they could make it a daytime soap.

They did, it's called Le Tour de France.

classic1 said:
Doctors with more credibility and/or better ethical standards that Doctor Ferrari

josef-mengele.php.jpg

Dr Mengele

harold%20shipman.jpg

Dr Shipman

crippen1910_468x545.jpg

Dr Crippen

Dr Doolittle

dr_teeth.jpg

Dr Teeth

doctor-detroit-costume-05.jpg

Dr Detroit

dre.jpg

Dr Dre

doctor_frankenstein.jpg

Dr Frankenstein

petiot.jpg

Dr Petiot

thumb_doctor_hook.jpg

Dr Hook

dr-evil.jpg

Dr Evil

eggman12.jpg

Dr Eggman

DocOctMU3.gif

Dr Octopus

jack-kevorkian.jpg

Dr Kevorkian

Classo, I thought you liked Ferrari's and Conconni's riders - didn't you have the two up time trial pic of Didi Thurau and Moser as your avatar for ages? ;)

One caught three times for doping the other nailed the hour record while blood doping under the 'learned fellows' from Italy...

swampy1970 said:
Classo, I thought you liked Ferrari's and Conconni's riders - didn't you have the two up time trial pic of Didi Thurau and Moser as your avatar for ages? ;)

One caught three times for doping the other nailed the hour record while blood doping under the 'learned fellows' from Italy...

Thurau only got caught three times?.....sheeyt, I thought it would have been heaps more than that!

He is excused though. He was batsh1t insane. Remember him thumping an official during the 85 Tour? Or getting charged by the cops for ringing people and making death threats? ahahahahah

classic1 said:
Thurau only got caught three times?.....sheeyt, I thought it would have been heaps more than that!

He is excused though. He was batsh1t insane. Remember him thumping an official during the 85 Tour? Or getting charged by the cops for ringing people and making death threats? ahahahahah

I think back in the day the testers were to afraid to get to close to Didi for fear of being beaten or his samples dissolving the plastic containers. Roid rage at it's finest...

I wonder how many years conconi spun mosers blood... The 84 giro where a blood doped moser (after the hour record) needed pushing up mountains, helicopter tailwind assistance and a cancelled Stelvio climb to win...