Power meters · Public discussion

Will PT Pro computers work with older hubs?

Started by frenchyge · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,552 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
28 July 2005
Last activity
28 July 2005
Original author
frenchyge
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,552
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm in the market for a PT Pro or SL complete setup, including the computer and receiver, but in addition I would like to get a second hub to use on a trainer/backup wheel. Does anyone know if the older hubs (say, plain PT (non-Pro)) will work with the new Pro/SL receiver and computer?

  2. frenchyge said:

    I'm in the market for a PT Pro or SL complete setup, including the computer and receiver, but in addition I would like to get a second hub to use on a trainer/backup wheel. Does anyone know if the older hubs (say, plain PT (non-Pro)) will work with the new Pro/SL receiver and computer?


    I have the older hub and had to replace my computer. I bought the Pro comp and it works just fine and as I understand - reads the same data as if I had a pro hub.

  3. frenchyge said:

    I'm in the market for a PT Pro or SL complete setup, including the computer and receiver, but in addition I would like to get a second hub to use on a trainer/backup wheel. Does anyone know if the older hubs (say, plain PT (non-Pro)) will work with the new Pro/SL receiver and computer?

    Yes, they do.

    Ric

  4. [quote="ric_stern/RST"]Yes, they do.

    And would the power tap sl hub work whith older powert tap reciever and computer??

  5. [quote="pato123"]

    ric_stern/RST said:

    Yes, they do.

    And would the power tap sl hub work whith older powert tap reciever and computer??




    All the hubs will work with all the CPUs (except maybe the very original Tune Computers. i just don't know?). Not all the receivers will work with the SL

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.