Will Sunday be Danilo's day??

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Hell and High Water, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. .....sorry to start a thread about bicycle racing. I know that's not
    really *done* around here...

    ;-)

    -Bianchi Bob

    Tags:

  2. Andre

    Andre Guest

    It should be, the course suits him real good. I wonder who his main
    rivals will be though.

    Andre

  3. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Hell and High Water <[email protected]> wrote:

    > ....sorry to start a thread about bicycle racing. I know that's not
    > really *done* around here...
    >

    > ;-)
    >

    > -Bianchi Bob

    PLONK!!!

    (heh)

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  4. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Andre wrote:
    > It should be, the course suits him real good. I wonder who his main
    > rivals will be though.
    >
    > Andre

    Bettini is in excellent shape. He should be the guy to beat.
    Perhaps Rebellin takes revenge for not being selected for the WC.
    Valverde and Boogerd also have a chance (if they participate).
    What about Cunego? Did he have some decent results recently?

    Kenny

  5. trg

    trg Guest

    "Andre" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    [email protected]...
    > It should be, the course suits him real good. I wonder who his main
    > rivals will be though.
    >
    > Andre

    I'd say Piil, and Bettini are the ones to watch out for.

  6. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    trg wrote:
    > "Andre" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > [email protected]...
    > > It should be, the course suits him real good. I wonder who his main
    > > rivals will be though.
    > >
    > > Andre

    > I'd say Piil, and Bettini are the ones to watch out for.

    Piil? I don't believe it. On the route of the championship of Zurich
    of the 90's he would have had a chance, but now... Too heavy, too
    hilly.

    Kenny

  7. jc

    jc Guest

    trg wrote:
    > "Andre" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > [email protected]...
    >
    >>It should be, the course suits him real good. I wonder who his main
    >>rivals will be though.
    >>
    >>Andre

    > I'd say Piil, and Bettini are the ones to watch out for.

    I like Piil for Paris-Tours, but I have a hard time picturing him on the
    climbs at Zurich.

    It's a good race for Bettini though, for sure. Valverde could give him
    a run for it, if he's riding like he did at Worlds. Boogerd and
    Vinokourov both looked to be on good form in Madrid, too.

    Odd to have Zurich in October.

    jc
    still confused by the rearranged calender