Will two Bikes fit inside a Nissan Exterra?

D T W .../\\...

Guest
I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for a
few days.

Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

In one piece, not likely.

Taking the front wheels off, and puting the seats down should fit them.

Micheal

On Mar 30, 1:47 pm, "D T W .../\\..." <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for a
> few days.
>
> Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?
>
> --
> DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I dunno, buy me a Exterra and I'll do the test and find out for
you... :)

> I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for
> a few days.
>
> Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?

2005 and up? They're quite larger than the earlier models.

With the front wheel off you can have the large rear seat up and two bikes
and quite alot of other stuff.

With the whole rear seat down you can do a lot.

Greg

<snip>

> With the whole rear seat down you can do a lot.

Indeed! :)

> I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent bikes for
> a few days.
>
> Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?
>
> --
> DTW .../\.../\.../\...

a buddy of mine put two bikes in a Toyota Prius so what does that tell you?

George

GeeDubb wrote:
> "D T W .../\..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> I'm visiting St George, Utah for two weeks and will want to rent
>> bikes for a few days.
>>
>> Can I squeeze them into the back of an Exterra?
>>
>> --
>>

> a buddy of mine put two bikes in a Toyota Prius so what does that
> tell you?
> George

That anyone can put two bikes in a Prius?
--
Phil