Will Ya Still Need Me, Will Ya Still Feed Me

Carol Cohen

Guest
Tomorrow's my Big 64 and a great day to play hooky and go for a good long coastal RI and MA ride on
my Toureasy. Maybe ride over to look at Larry's (V-2 and Aerocycle) new house which is right on the
TFCE bike route. Larry is known for finishing that century ride among the fastest then laughing and
gloating out his car window on his way home along the ride route. Now he'll be able to sit on his
front porch and do the same.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle after 6 weeks off (ever since my return from
Florida) and I'm trying to figure out why my nylon wind pants have mysteriously gotten tighter....

C.C.,Rider motto: on your left!

Best wishes for a very happy birthday, Carol.

Lewis. (still a pup at 63)

http://home.earthlink.net/~limeylew/index.html

................... Carol Cohen <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<BAA4B42B.489C1%[email protected]>...
> Tomorrow's my Big 64 and a great day to play hooky and go for a good long coastal RI and MA ride
> on my Toureasy. Maybe ride over to look at Larry's (V-2 and Aerocycle) new house which is right on
> the TFCE bike route. Larry is known for finishing that century ride among the fastest then
> laughing and gloating out his car window on his way home along the ride route. Now he'll be able
> to sit on his front porch and do the same.
>
> I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle after 6 weeks off (ever since my return from
> Florida) and I'm trying to figure out why my nylon wind pants have mysteriously gotten tighter....
>
> C.C.,Rider motto: on your left!

Carol: Tear 'em up! Congrats on the big 64, and try not to stay off the bike so long in the future.
Were you injured? Anyway, I like to have role models like you as I'm still a youngun--41.

Ride on.

Scott Another advocate for velo-diversity

On 24-Mar-2003, Carol Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle after 6 weeks off (ever since my return from
> Florida) and I'm trying to figure out why my nylon wind pants have mysteriously gotten tighter....

Yeah, the same here and the hills grew over the winter... its not fair

Daniel

Hey Happy B Day Carol!!!

I went 100km on the Withlacoochie Trail Saturday. I think our day up there had been the best
distance ride of '03 for me. The squirrels, turtles and other critters up there pass on their best
wishes for a great 64th year.

Rod Kuehl RANS V2 Challenge Wizard Riverview, FL

"Lewis Campbell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Best wishes for a very happy birthday, Carol.
>
> Lewis. (still a pup at 63)
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~limeylew/index.html
>
> ................... Carol Cohen <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<BAA4B42B.489C1%[email protected]>...
> > Tomorrow's my Big 64 and a great day to play hooky and go for a good
long
> > coastal RI and MA ride on my Toureasy. Maybe ride over to look at
Larry's
> > (V-2 and Aerocycle) new house which is right on the TFCE bike route.
Larry
> > is known for finishing that century ride among the fastest then laughing
and
> > gloating out his car window on his way home along the ride route. Now
he'll
> > be able to sit on his front porch and do the same.
> >
> > I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle after 6 weeks off
(ever
> > since my return from Florida) and I'm trying to figure out why my nylon
wind
> > pants have mysteriously gotten tighter....
> >
> > C.C.,Rider motto: on your left!

Happy Birthday C.C.

... and many, many more. Go out and buy yourself a BIG ROCK!!! :-0

Chere

Carol Cohen wrote:

> I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle after 6 weeks off (ever since my return from
> Florida) and I'm trying to figure out why my nylon wind pants have mysteriously gotten
> tighter....

It's a well-known FACT that the shrink fairies attack any piece of clothing that goes unused for too
long. I guess the solution is to not stop using them in the first place...

Anyway, happy birthday. Now, go out and ride 64 miles.

Carol Cohen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BAA4B42B.489C1%[email protected]>...
> Tomorrow's my Big 64 and a great day to play hooky and go for a good long coastal RI and MA ride
> on my Toureasy.

Carol,

Happy Birthday indeed. The true indurance event is getting back out there year after year.

Gary McCarty, Salt Lake City

Carol looks like the weather may let you ride your age tomorrow. Many more bent birthdays. Denny in
Sayre, Pa "Bent but not Broken" www.recumbentstuff.com

Mazel Tov! "Carol Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BAA4B42B.489C1%[email protected]...
> Tomorrow's my Big 64 and a great day to play hooky and go for a good long coastal RI and MA ride
> on my Toureasy. Maybe ride over to look at Larry's (V-2 and Aerocycle) new house which is right on
> the TFCE bike route.
Larry
> is known for finishing that century ride among the fastest then laughing
and
> gloating out his car window on his way home along the ride route. Now
he'll
> be able to sit on his front porch and do the same.
>
> I'm looking forward to getting back in the saddle after 6 weeks off (ever since my return from
> Florida) and I'm trying to figure out why my nylon
wind
> pants have mysteriously gotten tighter....
>
> C.C.,Rider motto: on your left!

Hey Carol

Congrats on 64! Have fun on your ride!

I'll be in Florida for the next two months, but Scott Chamberlain is leading a Marathon Monday
ride on the Boston Marathon route.

Any recumbent people who don't know about the ride and want to go should call Scott at Belmont
Wheelworks @ 617-489-3577....always a fun experience with Boston recumbent cycling legends like
Scott, **** Ryan, George Reynolds, Carol, Larry, John "Tots" Totman, etc.

Rich

Carol Cohen <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BAA4B42B.489C1%[email protected]>...

> Tomorrow's my Big 64 and a great day to play hooky

Oh, to be young and fulsome again.....................

Happy b'day Carol!

I officially became a grown-up on 3/7 and I have my Medicare Card to prove it!

But you know something I don't seem to be a day over 14.

I don't have the beautiful state of RI to ride around on but I do have an area about the same size.
On Sunday I did about 35 miles on the ranch roads on my Vivo and only crashed twice. Boy did I wish
I was still 64.

Jerry