Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Will Zipp wheels fit Felt DA2?

Started by NoLegalMoves · · Last activity · 3 posts · 690 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
12 February 2013
Last activity
15 February 2013
Original author
NoLegalMoves
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
690
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am new to triathlon and I would like to get some aero wheels for my new bike
    I found these wheels that I like but wondering if they will fit the bike.

    Zipp 808 Powertap SL+ Carbon/Al Clincher Rear Wireless (SRAM/Shim.) 20 spokes Wheel Any idea?

  2. Yes, those wheels will fit your Felt unless you happen to have the 47cm model that takes 650c instead of 700c wheels. The newer Firecrest Zipp all carbon wheels have issues on some bikes with tight chainstay clearances, particularly the 303 FC wheels which flare out quite wide below the brake track but the pre-Firecrest carbon with alloy brake tracks should not be a problem as they're much narrower than the new Zipp rims. -Dave

  3. Thanks a lot Dave.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.