Willie Nelson says Bush for 10 more years.

On Feb 6, 8:33 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> Bill C a écrit profondement:
>

> | Damn Ben
> |  The Onion has got to be more accurate, reliable, and fun than at
> | least half the **** out there masquerading as news outlets, or
> | tabloids. I love the Weekly World News 'cause they tell you they are
> | just making the **** up. Scary part is I've known people who believed
> | a lot of their stuff.
> |  Bill C
>
> Meanwhile the Drudge Report is taking hits all over.
>
> The latest was in fact the Willie Nelson story which it pulled after
> 20 minutes, but not before it had been archived ;)
>
> Sheesh, Drudge is about as reliable as Hal Turner these days and at
> least Hal is entertaining.
>
> http://www.infowars.com/?p=82#comment-921
>
> --
> Davey Crockett
> -
> Driving a Stake through the
> Heart of the Politically Correct

There's a ton of batshit crazy folks out there. You could write a
great news story and headline that sounded as crazy as what Nelson was
saying, and have it be true of FDR though, along with actual US
concentration camps. Your bit about Churchill, and the miners rung a
bell here too. LOTS of real hatred for several US presidents from my
grandparents for exactly the same things in the mines of Pennsylvania.
If you said Herbert Hoover you were likely to get your mouth washed
out with soap.
Bill C
Bill C
Bill C

Bill C a écrit profondement:

| There's a ton of batshit crazy folks out there. You could write a
| great news story and headline that sounded as crazy as what Nelson was
| saying, and have it be true of FDR though, along with actual US
| concentration camps. Your bit about Churchill, and the miners rung a
| bell here too. LOTS of real hatred for several US presidents from my
| grandparents for exactly the same things in the mines of Pennsylvania.
| If you said Herbert Hoover you were likely to get your mouth washed
| out with soap.
| Bill C

Right, I suppose it is the overwhelming lust for power that enables
malcontent, malevolent misogynists like Churchill at al. to obtain
high government positions, possibly aided in Churchill's case by
Bernard Baruch who hocked him out of desperate money troubles on
several occasions and pulled strings to cover up his drunken antics at
queers clubs.

Poor Winny, he didn't even know who his papa was since his mother was
such a notorious ***** that even she didn't know for sure and his
father of record, Lord Randolph Churchill,, only married Jenny Jerome
(formerly Jacobson) for the money $2.5 milllion) old man Jerome, the
owner ond editor of the New York Times, offered to anyone who would
marry his daughter who at the time had a bun in the oven.

Lord Randy was a rake and eventually died of syphilis, but Churchill's
mother Jenny didn't seem to have contracted the disease, at least not
from her husband, since she was too busy playing ***** to the Prince
of Wales and King of Serbia and a whole host of others.

And Winston himself was an unmitigated disaster. Having been appointed
Lord of the Admiralty in 1911 he was the architect of the disastrously
infamous Gallipoli campaign, a second but much more serious Charge of
the Light Brigade, wherein the Anzacs were slaughtered by the
thousand.

Interestingly, it was at the Dardanelles in the Gallipoli campaign
that the Kurds got their first taste of gas, courtesy Winston
Churchill.

Anyway Churchill was fired for the Gallipoli/Dardanelles fiasco

..http://azurservers.com/rec/matilda.mp3

But it was prior to and during the second World War that Churchill's
traitorous behaviour really surfaced. To put it into focus, read
Yockey's _Imperium_, particularly the bits about Power, War, Allies and
the relationship between them which come quite early on in the book.

Oh yes, first check that Imperium isn't banned in your country because
mere possession of it can land you in the Hoosegow just as fast as if
you had the Turner Diaries in some parts of the NeoCon World, but it
is quite widely available on the internet.

Interestingly, remembering the Dardanelles brings to mind another
horrendous story of shame where a particular family's name would, for
purely political reasons, rather be forgotten. It's a bit off topic,
but might interest you. If I get time, I might email it to you.

--
Davey Crockett
-

On Feb 6, 11:49 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> [...]
>
> .http://azurservers.com/rec/matilda.mp3
>
> But it was prior to and during the second World War that Churchill's
> traitorous behaviour really surfaced. To put it into focus, read
> Yockey's _Imperium_, particularly the bits about Power, War, Allies and
> the relationship between them which come quite early on in the book.
>
> Oh yes, first check that Imperium isn't banned in your country because
> mere possession of it can land you in the Hoosegow just as fast as if
> you had the Turner Diaries in some parts of the NeoCon World, but it
> is quite widely available on the internet.
>
> Interestingly, remembering the Dardanelles brings to mind another
> horrendous story of shame where a particular family's name would, for
> purely political reasons, rather be forgotten. It's a bit off topic,
> but might interest you. If I get time, I might email it to you.

Quick look and thoughts. Haven't read Imperium, but the reviews at
Amazon point towards it being well worth a read. Have to snag a copy.
Luckily our thought police haven't reached the Euro/Canadian level yet
where offensive ideas can mean jail time. So much for freedom, eh?
I've read a ton on Churchill, Gallipoli and the whole mess. I still
can't believe he was rehabbed politically. I guess her made a rousing
figurehead, while competent people actually ran things, but that's
about all there is to recommend him. Lord knows we're STILL paying for
his screw-ups.
Sure send it along. I'm always interested in new info.
Thanks
Bill

If you people can read a few books and rewrite history one wonders what you
could do with actual knowledge.

On Feb 6, 1:17 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

> || Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
> | > If that happens you should be a Patriot and break out the .50 sniper
> | > rifle.
> |
> | Or fly an A380 into the whitehouse.
>
> Will a Boeing 777/200 do?
>
> I'll be pretty  close to there next month on KLM 695 out of
> Amsterdam, but then again I won't  be driving

Dumbass -

Make sure that Cheney is there too. Bush would make quite the
dictator, but Cheney would be even worse.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Feb 6, 1:17 am, Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
> Donald Munro a écrit profondement:
>
> | Davey Crockett wrote:
>
> || Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
>
> | > If that happens you should be a Patriot and break out the .50 sniper
> | > rifle.
> |
> | Or fly an A380 into the whitehouse.
>
> Will a Boeing 777/200 do?
>
> I'll be pretty close to there next month on KLM 695 out of
> Amsterdam, but then again I won't be driving

Dumbass -

Make sure that Cheney is there too. Bush would make quite the
dictator, but Cheney would be even worse.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

According to [email protected], you all should be punished for such comments.

"Carl Sundquist" a écrit profondement:

| According to [email protected], you all should be punished for such comments.

Damn, the poor lass must have had a Fudge Packing Hershey Route
pervert for a judge

It seems to Davey that she needs help rather than incarceration,
regardless of the seriousness of the offence.

The Queers and "Save the Whales/trees/whetever" idiots must have really
been going bananas on this one deluging the Court and Press with
their Pervert Propaganda.

It's a pity the victim was white or the LoudMouth Sh!tDisturbers,
Sharpton and Jackson and the NAACP, could have staged a few marches and
got the charges bumped up to Hate Crime status

--
Davey Crockett
-