Win a POLAR CS500 Cycling Computer and Heart-Rate Monitor!

mmckay

Feb 13, 2012

[SIZE= 15px]Cycling Forums has joined the world of Facebook and to get our page off of the ground we’re running a contest. [/SIZE][SIZE= 15px]“Like” Cycling Forums on Facebook[/SIZE][SIZE= 15px] and you could win a POLAR CS500 Cycling Computer and Heart-Rate Monitor![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]To Enter[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]“Like” Cycling Forums on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CyclingForums[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]&[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]"Like" Polar USA on Facebook: [/SIZE]https://www.facebook.com/PolarUSA

[SIZE= 15px]That’s it. A winner will be selected at random at the end of the contest period.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]The Rules[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]- You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and Quebec) and aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry.[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 15px]- Canadian residents must answer this mathematical skill-testing question in this thread to be eligible: [/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]15 + 261 divided by 14 times 3[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 15px]- Please note that you [/SIZE][SIZE= 15px]DO NOT [/SIZE][SIZE= 15px]have to be a registered member of Cycling Forums to enter this contest.[/SIZE]
[SIZE= 15px]- If you are already a "fan" of Cycling Forums on Facebook, you are automatically entered in the contest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]The Prize:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded one (1)[/SIZE][SIZE= 15px] [/SIZE][SIZE= 15px]POLAR CS500 Cycling Computer and Heart-Rate Monitor[/SIZE][SIZE= 15px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]The Fine Print.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 15px]“Like” Cycling Forums on Facebook[/SIZE][SIZE= 15px] and you could win a POLAR CS500 Cycling Computer and Heart-Rate Monitor![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]All qualifying entries must be received by August 16th at Midnight. Good Luck![/SIZE]

davereo said:
use my address
I have some videos and a vat of something with the consistency of melted pig fat that I need shipped to me. Can I use your address, too?

Reactions: airmaxtn
oh such a shame it's only open to USA and Canada, i've been thinking about a cycling computer to chart my progress too ! lol ah well, best of luck to all.

Congratulations Anne Farawila of Richland, WA! You've won our POLAR Facebook Sweepstakes.

Private message my CF account or our Facebook page to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered. We'll be running more contest/sweepstakes in the near future so stay tuned!