WIN THE TOUR? EAT SPAGHETTI... AND SOMETHING ELSE.

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Private Post, May 7, 2003.

  1. Private Post

    Private Post Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bart

    Bart Guest

    IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS AND
    CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!

  3. Bart wrote:
    > IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS
    > AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!

    BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.

  4. Me

    Me Guest

    WHY THE F*** IS EVERYBODY SHOUTING? it's not earthshattering news.....

    Stewart Fleming wrote:

    > Bart wrote:
    >
    >> IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS
    >> AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
    >>

    > BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.

  5. Private Post

    Private Post Guest

    "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS
    > AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!

    YES OF COURSE, BUT HOW STUPID MUST A TEAM DOCTOR BE TO DECLARE SOMETHING LIKE THAT !!! LUIS GARCIA
    DEL MORAL, IS THAT THE SAME GUY THROWING GARBAGE BAGS FULL OF MEDECINE AWAY IN 2000 ???

  6. Garry Allen

    Garry Allen Guest

    Stewart Fleming <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Bart wrote:
    > > IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RIDERS
    > > AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
    > >

    > BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.

    vdb's dog's vet

  7. Private Post

    Private Post Guest

    [email protected] (Garry Allen) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Stewart Fleming <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Bart wrote:
    > > > IN THE ARTICLE IT IS REVEALED THAT TRAINING AND DETAILS ARE THE CORE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN
    > > > RIDERS AND CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!
    > > >

    > > BART, WHERE CAN I GET SOME OF THESE DETAILS? I AM ALREADY DOING THE TRAINING.
    >
    > vdb's dog's vet

    The details are that it's not with only spaghetti...