Winchester & Hants People

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by -Lsqnot Respond, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    "[Not Responding]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Hants County Council are consulting on a junction layout change. It's all online and includes a v.
    > good pdf of the scheme. http://www.hants.gov.uk/environment/ltp/consultations/chilbolton.html

    A well designed consultation. I wish my council did more of this. If I knew the area I would be
    inclined to respond: it looks to me as if Romsey Road Westbound and Chilbolton Road could also do
    with ASLs - the one on Romsey Road Eastbound (assuming normal orientation, that is) looks like a
    good example.

    --
    Guy
    ===

    http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

  3. On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:56:05 -0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"[Not Responding]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >
    >> Hants County Council are consulting on a junction layout change. It's all online and includes a
    >> v. good pdf of the scheme. http://www.hants.gov.uk/environment/ltp/consultations/chilbolton.html
    >
    >A well designed consultation. I wish my council did more of this.

    Have you commented on the Reading Transport Strategy. It's online at
    http://www.reading.gov.uk/gettingabout/horizons/questionnaire/index.asp but is pretty limited.