General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Wind-up mobile phone charger

Started by Steve Jones · · Last activity · 3 posts · 884 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 March 2004
Last activity
4 March 2004
Original author
Steve Jones
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
884
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For any gadget freaks out there, check out
    tiscali.co.ukwindupcharger.html I think I could find a use for a
    charger for my mobile, except my mobile isn't one of the 'Universal' makes that it fits!

    Steve

  2. Go on the Steve Wright quiz, deliberately mess up the answers and you'll
    get one as a consolation prize
    Brian
    "Steve Jones" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    For any gadget freaks out there, check out
    tiscali.co.ukwindupcharger.html I think I could find a use for a
    charger for my mobile, except my mobile isn't one of the 'Universal' makes that it fits!

    Steve

  3. Quoted message said:

    Go on the Steve Wright quiz, deliberately mess up the answers and you'll get one as a consolation
    prize Brian

    No need for me to do it deliberately, although I could pretend that I did after just to get the
    booby prize. Amazing, I listen to the 'Big' quiz quite often, but I just switch off when the
    questions are over. I have heard 'wind up' beng mentioned, but just assumed that it was going to be
    a clockwork radio.

    Steve

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.