Winner of TdF gets to fondle my bewbies

heather halvorson wrote:

> on the podium! Come on boys!

ha! i see my standards have gone up.

heather

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:02:40 GMT, Nick Burns <[email protected]> wrote:

>Nick Burns wrote:
>>
>> "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > on the podium! Come on boys!
>>
>> Pardon me, but what are you talking about?
>
>Good question.
>
>My guess was maybe something like this-
>http://www.csulb.edu/org/snow/Picture%20Pages/Booze%20Cruise/images/Boob_Grab.jpg

dayum! Is she giving him "the look"? what are the odds she is about to attack?

g.

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > on the podium! Come on boys!
> >
> > What happened to your OLN camelbak commerical? I haven't seen it for a while. They are using the
> > other girl now.
> >
> > B-
>

> Bruce, that is not Heather.

I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.

B-

"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > What happened to your OLN camelbak commerical? I haven't seen it for a while. They are using
> > > the other girl now.
> > >
> > > B-
> >

> > Bruce, that is not Heather.
>
> I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.
>
> B-

If you know it is NOT her, then what makes you think it is any KIND of HER? I doubt it.

Nick Burns wrote:

> "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>>Bruce, that is not Heather.
>>
>>I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.
>>
>>B-
>>

> If you know it is NOT her, then what makes you think it is any KIND of HER? I doubt it.

You think a GUY would want Jan fondling his bewbies? I SERIOUSLY doubt that!

"Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:0oJSa.109327$Ph3.14518@sccrnsc04...

> Nick Burns wrote:
>
> > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >>I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.
> >>
> >>B-
> >>

> > If you know it is NOT her, then what makes you think it is any KIND of
HER?
> > I doubt it.
> >
> You think a GUY would want Jan fondling his bewbies? I SERIOUSLY doubt that!

It is a dude that keeps hijacking the unsernames of others that he sees here (including mine).

Nick Burns wrote:

> It is a dude that keeps hijacking the unsernames of others that he sees here (including mine).

just to be sure you know, i was the person who posted with your name (once, in this thread only),
but only to make a similar point.

heather