Winner of TdF gets to fondle my bewbies

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Heather Halvors, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. on the podium! Come on boys!

    Tags:

  2. "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > on the podium! Come on boys!

    What happened to your OLN camelbak commerical? I haven't seen it for a while. They are using the
    other girl now.

    B-

  3. heather halvorson wrote:

    > on the podium! Come on boys!

    ha! i see my standards have gone up.

    heather

  4. Roger Bogda

    Roger Bogda Guest

  5. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  6. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  7. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

  8. On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:02:40 GMT, Nick Burns <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Nick Burns wrote:
    >>
    >> "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > on the podium! Come on boys!
    >>
    >> Pardon me, but what are you talking about?
    >
    >Good question.
    >
    >My guess was maybe something like this-
    >http://www.csulb.edu/org/snow/Picture%20Pages/Booze%20Cruise/images/Boob_Grab.jpg

    dayum! Is she giving him "the look"? what are the odds she is about to attack?

    g.

  9. "Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > on the podium! Come on boys!
    > >
    > > What happened to your OLN camelbak commerical? I haven't seen it for a while. They are using the
    > > other girl now.
    > >
    > > B-
    >

    > Bruce, that is not Heather.

    I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.

    B-

  10. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Nick Burns" <[email protected]l.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > What happened to your OLN camelbak commerical? I haven't seen it for a while. They are using
    > > > the other girl now.
    > > >
    > > > B-
    > >

    > > Bruce, that is not Heather.
    >
    > I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.
    >
    > B-

    If you know it is NOT her, then what makes you think it is any KIND of HER? I doubt it.

  11. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Nick Burns wrote:

    > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...

    >>>Bruce, that is not Heather.
    >>
    >>I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.
    >>
    >>B-
    >>

    > If you know it is NOT her, then what makes you think it is any KIND of HER? I doubt it.

    You think a GUY would want Jan fondling his bewbies? I SERIOUSLY doubt that!

  12. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Nick Burns wrote:
    >
    > > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>news:[email protected]...

    > >>I know, I was just joking around with her on that and she knows it.
    > >>
    > >>B-
    > >>

    > > If you know it is NOT her, then what makes you think it is any KIND of
    HER?
    > > I doubt it.
    > >
    > You think a GUY would want Jan fondling his bewbies? I SERIOUSLY doubt that!

    It is a dude that keeps hijacking the unsernames of others that he sees here (including mine).

  13. H Squared

    H Squared Guest

    Nick Burns wrote:

    > It is a dude that keeps hijacking the unsernames of others that he sees here (including mine).

    just to be sure you know, i was the person who posted with your name (once, in this thread only),
    but only to make a similar point.

    heather