Winningtime Website

RalleighOke

Jan 29, 2003
After a long time Winningtime has finally gotten their website up and running. www.winningtime.co.za

What is my opinion of the website? :p

The information is still very basic. No race results were posted for the 56 km race. The races were mixed between each other (Liberty and Vodacom). You cannot get the results all at once and they have only given the Category position extra.

I have obtained more information from another website on the results and have on my own been able to calculate the race index for each cyclist and their gender position (without tandems inbetween).

I have really looked forward to see their website and have sticked my neck out for them on several occasions fwith fellow cyclists and needless to say, they have made me look like an a$$hole in front of my cycling buddies.

Quite interesting is that one big race has changed their timing from WT to CC.....Now I wonder why that could be ??:)

Originally posted by RalleighOke
After a long time Winningtime has finally gotten their website up and running. www.winningtime.co.za

What is my opinion of the website? :p

The information is still very basic. No race results were posted for the 56 km race. The races were mixed between each other (Liberty and Vodacom). You cannot get the results all at once and they have only given the Category position extra.

I have obtained more information from another website on the results and have on my own been able to calculate the race index for each cyclist and their gender position (without tandems inbetween).

I have really looked forward to see their website and have sticked my neck out for them on several occasions fwith fellow cyclists and needless to say, they have made me look like an a$$hole in front of my cycling buddies.

Quite interesting is that one big race has changed their timing from WT to CC.....Now I wonder why that could be ??:)

Looks like a nice layout, but some content would be handy!

Hi big_h

Here is the info.

Belgotex Tour of Maritzburg to use ChampionChip

Date: 18 February 2003
Author: Colin Hegter

It was announced on Tuesday 18 February that Pietermaritzburg’s annual Belgotex Tour of Maritzburg will now use the ChampionChip services of timing and results at the 2003 event. Due to this late change, all participants are requested to bring their personal ChampionChip with them when they register for the race as they we be able to use their personal ChampionChip for timing in this event.

It is important that personal ChampionChips are correctly registered in the participants name and as results will be sent out via e-mail on the day of the race, ChampionChip owners are urged to ensure that their e-mail address is correctly recorded with their ChampionChip registration, to ensure that they receive their results e-mail. Full results for the race will be published on the ChampionChip Internet site on Sunday afternoon 2 March directly after the race.

Riders can still enter the Belgotex Tour of Maritzburg at Jowetts Cycles in Pietermaritzburg or at the registration which will take at the following locations:

Leigh's Cycle Centre - Roof Level The Pavilion
Friday 28th February from 16h00 to 22h00

Jowetts Cycles – Pietermaritzburg
Saturday 1st March from 08h00 to 12h00

Participants who do not currently own a ChampionChip can purchases one at any of the ChampionChip outlets, including at the registration of the event, or they can be issued with a loan ChampionChip for this event if they do not wish to purchases a chip.

More information on the event can be obtained from Jowetts Cycles on telephone 033 3941421 or by e-mailing [email protected]