Winstrol...what?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Stone Cold, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. Stone Cold

    Stone Cold Guest

    Hemm...
    I checked all the previous posts and I didn't found something about
    Winstrol.
    I really don't know the rules of this NG, so please forgive me if this post
    is "out of place".
    I was looking at internet shops that sells "Winstrol".
    They are a lot, easily reachable by google and they sells pretty chea
    winstrol...BUT.
    Does somebody know a RELIABLE online shop that sells ORIGINAL ZAMBON
    winstrol even if not for cheap and (most important) based in Europe?
    As original I mean the one with the Zambon "hologram".
    Hoping to get an answer I thank you very much in advance :)

    Tags:

  2. David Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    Stone Cold wrote:
    > Hemm...
    > I checked all the previous posts and I didn't found something about
    > Winstrol.
    > I really don't know the rules of this NG, so please forgive me if this post
    > is "out of place".

    Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
    and experts left us.

    > I was looking at internet shops that sells "Winstrol".
    > They are a lot, easily reachable by google and they sells pretty chea
    > winstrol...BUT.
    > Does somebody know a RELIABLE online shop that sells ORIGINAL ZAMBON
    > winstrol even if not for cheap and (most important) based in Europe?

    Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
    poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

    Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
    there, ask them.

    David

  3. Stone Cold

    Stone Cold Guest

    > Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
    > poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

    Obviously I would like to be private-messaged ar I can PM who can give me
    the infos.
    Anyway, if there's a public shop online that is reliable I wonder why you
    should keep it "secret" since it's "public"...
    I don't want phone numbers of friends or private transaction, I just would
    like to know an online shopping.

    > Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
    > there, ask them.

    I'm sorry, but here is the point (at least in Italy): if you don't live in
    big cities you will never find somebody that could sell you easily
    "original" stuff.

  4. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "David Cohen" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:

    > Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
    > and experts left us.

    Sometimes they come back. The users that is...
    I think Patrick is to busy making money.

    >> I was looking at internet shops that sells "Winstrol".
    >> They are a lot, easily reachable by google and they sells pretty chea
    >> winstrol...BUT.
    >> Does somebody know a RELIABLE online shop that sells ORIGINAL ZAMBON
    >> winstrol even if not for cheap and (most important) based in Europe?

    Most stanozolol from Europe is named Stromba. Winstrol is a brandname more
    commonly uded in the USA.

    > Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
    > there, ask them.

    Pretty good advice.

    ----
    Pete

  5. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    Stone Cold <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
    >> poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

    >Obviously I would like to be private-messaged ar I can PM who can give me
    >the infos.

    The info~*s*~! Reminds me of Ah-nuld and his advices. "Bott mebbe dey
    wut be da wrong advices! Yoo kant trost all dee infos you are giffen."

    >Anyway, if there's a public shop online that is reliable I wonder why you
    >should keep it "secret" since it's "public"...

    Because he probably doesn't need any additional trouble with the cops.
    :eek:) Just a guess.

    >I don't want phone numbers of friends or private transaction, I just would
    >like to know an online shopping.

    Online shopping? Well, you could always Google:
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=en&q=anabolic+steroids,+online+shopping

    Hth.

    >> Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
    >> there, ask them.

    >I'm sorry, but here is the point (at least in Italy): if you don't live in
    >big cities you will never find somebody that could sell you easily
    >"original" stuff.

    So you're saying no one in your neighborhood is currently using
    steroids? There's no gym in your town? You have no avenue of transport
    to the big cities?

    Maybe a nice book:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=anabolic+steroids,+amazon
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=anabolic+steroids,+how+to+books&btnG=Search

    Best of luck.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  6. Ranieri

    Ranieri Guest

    "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "David Cohen" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:
    >
    >> Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
    >> and experts left us.

    > Sometimes they come back. The users that is...
    > I think Patrick is to busy making money.

    Patrick as in Arnold? I think he may be in spending mode now.

  7. On 13 Apr 2006 05:41:12 -0700, "David Cohen" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
    >and experts left us.

    He's full of shit, these idiots are steroid abusers big time. But he
    is right about most of them leaving here, they are now in jail.

    >Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
    >poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

    Correct, so he'll be sending you his pricelist through email.

  8. PIG ALERT! PIG ALERT!

    \

  9. On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:46:47 -0400, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Because he probably doesn't need any additional trouble with the cops.

    "additional" being the key phrase here.

  10. On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:36:11 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Sometimes they come back.

    Yes, I think they call it "parole".

  11. On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:53:03 -0500, "Ranieri" <nah> wrote:

    >Patrick as in Arnold? I think he may be in spending mode now.

    Actually he just trades cigarrettes instead of money where he's
    vacationing.

  12. Stone Cold

    Stone Cold Guest

    > Best of luck.

    A really funny wasting of time Curt.
    clap clap clap

  13. Stone Cold

    Stone Cold Guest

    > Most stanozolol from Europe is named Stromba. Winstrol is a brandname more
    > commonly uded in the USA.

    Winstrol is made by Zambon in Espania, so I think it's more easy to get here
    in Italy...

    >> Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
    >> there, ask them.

    > Pretty good advice.

    I'm sorry, my local gym is not full of bodybuilding fanatics...just
    naturals.

  14. Pete

    Pete Guest

    <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:

    >>"Sometimes they come back."

    > Yes, I think they call it "parole".

    You dont get it... that was a movie.

    BTW, i dont live in the States, so "parole" does not refer, at least in my
    case, to anabolic steroid use.

    ----
    Pete

  15. Pete

    Pete Guest

    [email protected]> schreef:

    >>Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
    >>and experts left us.

    > He's full of shit, these idiots are steroid abusers big time.

    The people in this NG, several years ago, who used AS, were not idiots...

    > But he
    > is right about most of them leaving here, they are now in jail.

    Yeah, but it's legal to have to firearm in your house. Right?

    >>Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
    >>poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

    > Correct, so he'll be sending you his pricelist through email.

    That happened to me few times.
    Those idiots were unaware of the fact that i live in Holland.

    ----
    Pete

  16. On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:35:35 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >You dont get it... that was a movie.

    I know, but I ignored it in the name of humor.

    >BTW, i dont live in the States, so "parole" does not refer, at least in my
    >case, to anabolic steroid use.

    No, but you could still be on parole, just not for roids.

  17. On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:42:03 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >The people in this NG, several years ago, who used AS, were not idiots...

    The ones here now, are.

    >Yeah, but it's legal to have to firearm in your house. Right?

    Hey, you are preaching to the choir. If I had my way, nobody'd have
    guns, period.

    >That happened to me few times.
    >Those idiots were unaware of the fact that i live in Holland.

    You had to go that far to avoid extradition? Good on you...

  18. Pete

    Pete Guest

    <[email protected]> schreef:

    >>The people in this NG, several years ago, who used AS, were not idiots...

    > The ones here now, are.

    Okay.
    I will speak to them, sooner or later.

    >>Yeah, but it's legal to have to firearm in your house. Right?

    > Hey, you are preaching to the choir. If I had my way, nobody'd have
    > guns, period.

    NONONONO!!!!

    Thats not what i meant. I am NOT against the possesion of guns. I am the
    proud owner of a .454 myself...

    I just think it is weird to have laws that are very liberal when firearms
    are concerned, yet those same lawmakers are very conservative when it comes
    to the issue of substances that promote the synthesis of protein.

    That does not make any sense to me...

    >>That happened to me few times.
    >>Those idiots were unaware of the fact that i live in Holland.

    > You had to go that far to avoid extradition? Good on you...

    I am not sure if you are joking...

    Anyway, i was born and raised here. And i hve never been in the US. But i
    will...

    ----
    Pete

  19. Ranieri

    Ranieri Guest

    "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:443ef1d2$0$47219

    > Anyway, i was born and raised here. And i hve never been in the US. But i
    > will...

    I've spent some time in Valkenberg and Amsterdam - beautiful country and
    people - where are you?

  20. Curt James

    Curt James Guest