Winstrol...what?

Stone Cold

Guest
Hemm...
I checked all the previous posts and I didn't found something about
Winstrol.
I really don't know the rules of this NG, so please forgive me if this post
is "out of place".
I was looking at internet shops that sells "Winstrol".
They are a lot, easily reachable by google and they sells pretty chea
winstrol...BUT.
Does somebody know a RELIABLE online shop that sells ORIGINAL ZAMBON
winstrol even if not for cheap and (most important) based in Europe?
As original I mean the one with the Zambon "hologram".
Hoping to get an answer I thank you very much in advance :)

Stone Cold wrote:
> Hemm...
> I checked all the previous posts and I didn't found something about
> Winstrol.
> I really don't know the rules of this NG, so please forgive me if this post
> is "out of place".

Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
and experts left us.

> I was looking at internet shops that sells "Winstrol".
> They are a lot, easily reachable by google and they sells pretty chea
> winstrol...BUT.
> Does somebody know a RELIABLE online shop that sells ORIGINAL ZAMBON
> winstrol even if not for cheap and (most important) based in Europe?

Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
there, ask them.

David

> Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
> poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

Obviously I would like to be private-messaged ar I can PM who can give me
the infos.
Anyway, if there's a public shop online that is reliable I wonder why you
should keep it "secret" since it's "public"...
I don't want phone numbers of friends or private transaction, I just would
like to know an online shopping.

> Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
> there, ask them.

I'm sorry, but here is the point (at least in Italy): if you don't live in
big cities you will never find somebody that could sell you easily
"original" stuff.

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:

> Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
> and experts left us.

Sometimes they come back. The users that is...
I think Patrick is to busy making money.

>> I was looking at internet shops that sells "Winstrol".
>> They are a lot, easily reachable by google and they sells pretty chea
>> winstrol...BUT.
>> Does somebody know a RELIABLE online shop that sells ORIGINAL ZAMBON
>> winstrol even if not for cheap and (most important) based in Europe?

Most stanozolol from Europe is named Stromba. Winstrol is a brandname more
commonly uded in the USA.

> Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
> there, ask them.

Pretty good advice.

----
Pete

Stone Cold <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
>> poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

>Obviously I would like to be private-messaged ar I can PM who can give me
>the infos.

The info~*s*~! Reminds me of Ah-nuld and his advices. "Bott mebbe dey
wut be da wrong advices! Yoo kant trost all dee infos you are giffen."

>Anyway, if there's a public shop online that is reliable I wonder why you
>should keep it "secret" since it's "public"...

Because he probably doesn't need any additional trouble with the cops.
:eek:) Just a guess.

>I don't want phone numbers of friends or private transaction, I just would
>like to know an online shopping.

Online shopping? Well, you could always Google:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=en&q=anabolic+steroids,+online+shopping

Hth.

>> Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
>> there, ask them.

>I'm sorry, but here is the point (at least in Italy): if you don't live in
>big cities you will never find somebody that could sell you easily
>"original" stuff.

So you're saying no one in your neighborhood is currently using
steroids? There's no gym in your town? You have no avenue of transport
to the big cities?

Maybe a nice book:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=anabolic+steroids,+amazon
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=anabolic+steroids,+how+to+books&btnG=Search

Best of luck.

--
Curt
http://curtjames.com/

"Pete" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht:
>
>> Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
>> and experts left us.

> Sometimes they come back. The users that is...
> I think Patrick is to busy making money.

Patrick as in Arnold? I think he may be in spending mode now.

On 13 Apr 2006 05:41:12 -0700, "David Cohen" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
>and experts left us.

He's full of ****, these idiots are steroid abusers big time. But he
is right about most of them leaving here, they are now in jail.

>Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
>poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

Correct, so he'll be sending you his pricelist through email.

PIG ALERT! PIG ALERT!

\

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:53:03 -0500, "Ranieri" <nah> wrote:

>Patrick as in Arnold? I think he may be in spending mode now.

Actually he just trades cigarrettes instead of money where he's
vacationing.

> Best of luck.

A really funny wasting of time Curt.
clap clap clap

> Most stanozolol from Europe is named Stromba. Winstrol is a brandname more
> commonly uded in the USA.

Winstrol is made by Zambon in Espania, so I think it's more easy to get here
in Italy...

>> Standard advice: go to your local gym, get to know the biggest guys
>> there, ask them.

> Pretty good advice.

I'm sorry, my local gym is not full of bodybuilding fanatics...just
naturals.

<[email protected]> schreef in bericht:

>>"Sometimes they come back."

> Yes, I think they call it "parole".

You dont get it... that was a movie.

BTW, i dont live in the States, so "parole" does not refer, at least in my
case, to anabolic steroid use.

----
Pete

[email protected]> schreef:

>>Steroid questions are not out of place, but most of the steroid users
>>and experts left us.

> He's full of ****, these idiots are steroid abusers big time.

The people in this NG, several years ago, who used AS, were not idiots...

> But he
> is right about most of them leaving here, they are now in jail.

Yeah, but it's legal to have to firearm in your house. Right?

>>Yes. I do. But I would be out of my freakin' mind to tell an anonymous
>>poster on usenet or the internet where that would be. Sorry.

> Correct, so he'll be sending you his pricelist through email.

That happened to me few times.
Those idiots were unaware of the fact that i live in Holland.

----
Pete

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:35:35 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>You dont get it... that was a movie.

I know, but I ignored it in the name of humor.

>BTW, i dont live in the States, so "parole" does not refer, at least in my
>case, to anabolic steroid use.

No, but you could still be on parole, just not for roids.

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 01:42:03 +0200, "Pete" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>The people in this NG, several years ago, who used AS, were not idiots...

The ones here now, are.

>Yeah, but it's legal to have to firearm in your house. Right?

Hey, you are preaching to the choir. If I had my way, nobody'd have
guns, period.

>That happened to me few times.
>Those idiots were unaware of the fact that i live in Holland.

You had to go that far to avoid extradition? Good on you...

<[email protected]> schreef:

>>The people in this NG, several years ago, who used AS, were not idiots...

> The ones here now, are.

Okay.
I will speak to them, sooner or later.

>>Yeah, but it's legal to have to firearm in your house. Right?

> Hey, you are preaching to the choir. If I had my way, nobody'd have
> guns, period.

NONONONO!!!!

Thats not what i meant. I am NOT against the possesion of guns. I am the
proud owner of a .454 myself...

I just think it is weird to have laws that are very liberal when firearms
are concerned, yet those same lawmakers are very conservative when it comes
to the issue of substances that promote the synthesis of protein.

That does not make any sense to me...

>>That happened to me few times.
>>Those idiots were unaware of the fact that i live in Holland.

> You had to go that far to avoid extradition? Good on you...

I am not sure if you are joking...

Anyway, i was born and raised here. And i hve never been in the US. But i
will...

----
Pete

"Pete" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:443ef1d2$0$47219

> Anyway, i was born and raised here. And i hve never been in the US. But i
> will...

I've spent some time in Valkenberg and Amsterdam - beautiful country and
people - where are you?