Winter bike get-away?

ChloeHosking

Nov 8, 2012
Interested in escaping the cold/snow but not travelling all the way to Australia?

Hi, I’m Chloe Hosking. A professional cyclist who has raced for the various incarnation of HTC-Highroad for the past three years and next year will ride for the Norwegian outfit of Hitec Products.

I’m renting out my cute apartment in Girona for November, December and most of January as I’m heading back to warmer pastours. I’ve been based in Girona for three years now and as some will know it’s a real cycling mecca with other professional cyclists flocking here for the great roads, managable weather and the tightly packed city centre which allows you to have a life ‘outside of cycling’.

My apartment is totally set up for someone wanting a winter training get-away with an ELITE turbo trainer, yoga/stretching maps, swiss and medicine balls and various other Strength & Conditioning goodies. Also fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to refuel after a hard day’s training. Good DVD collections so if you, like me, struggle to get off the couch after a hard days training there’s no need to.

Follow the link below if you’re interested to see photos, read more detailsabout the apartment, and book!

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/640774

Cheers,
Chloe.