Winter Biking Problem

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Michael Dart wrote:
> >
> > > Plug in to what?
> >
> > "Don't ask, don't tell."
> >

> Suddenly everyone has to be Rimmer.

Yeah, dontcha just totally despise wannabes?!?

',;~}

Shaun aRe - I'm not the only daft sod in the world MD ',;~}

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Check out a motorcycle shop , there are heated plug in gloves.
> >
> > Fire up MTB 03
> >

> Plug in to what?

I could plug them into the 2 x 3.3 Ah SLA's I have strapped to my frame if I wanted too, and prolly
get 4 hours of heat. We used to make the things, so I still have a couple of pairs from my
motorbikin' times.

Shaun aRe - They work well.

How about these: http://www.snowshack.com/heatfactory.html /s