winter clothing

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by [email protected], Jan 17, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. the site's search mechanisms are impressive-worth the visit
    search cow dung $30-50 blue 5"x6"
    and there you have it!

  3. On 21 Jan 2006 09:36:51 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >wicking polester T's-
    >
    >http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=39137672
    >

    >http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=7109778
    >

    >http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/s...command=text&text=Varitek&image.x=6&image.y=8

    I have some Varitech undershirts and really don't like them -- they
    seem to pick up an inordinate amount of static electricity and get
    very clingy. Haven't used them cycling though.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

  4. [email protected] wrote:
    > the site's search mechanisms are impressive-worth the visit
    > search cow dung $30-50 blue 5"x6"
    > and there you have it!

    Input: [cow dung $30-50 blue 5"x6"] at
    <http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=226&catalogId=40000000226&langId=-1>.

    Output: [We respelled "dung" to hung.].

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley (For a bit)

  5. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    Dans le message de news:eek:[email protected],
    John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a
    déclaré :
    > On 21 Jan 2006 09:36:51 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> wicking polester T's-
    >>
    >> http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=39137672
    >>

    >> http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?memberId=12500226&productId=7109778
    >>

    >> http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/s...command=text&text=Varitek&image.x=6&image.y=8

    > I have some Varitech undershirts and really don't like them -- they
    > seem to pick up an inordinate amount of static electricity and get
    > very clingy. Haven't used them cycling though.
    >
    > JT
    >
    > ****************************
    > Remove "remove" to reply
    > Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    > ****************************

    There's a place on eBay Germany where they sell undershirts (L/S & S/S) for
    5?. I figured I could try for that price. Astounding ! perfect under just
    a vest at down to 0 C. (I forget how to make that degree thing - I am
    currently writing in too many languages to remember).

    minibarista !!!
    The seller.
    Cool (actually warm) stuff. And dries as you go ....
    --
    Sandy
    --

  6. 0dd the varitek would get a charge on with the cotton added for
    hypothermia

  7. sandy's poly description-cool-warm-is right on
    the material feels warm at first wearing then the material breaks in,
    the user breaks in to a non-hypothermic cotton quality
    payoff is warm when cool cool when warm but not hypothermic:grate in a
    thunderstorm or as a base layer worn after shedding the overtcoat
    i haven't tried the varitec combo yet-campmor customer service via
    email could discuss it

  8. On 23 Jan 2006 13:54:06 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >0dd the varitek would get a charge on

    It didn't get a charge when exercising -- it just got a charge from
    washing and drying -- a massive charge. Like I'd put it in the drawer
    and it would be clingy with static a week later. Other clothes I
    tread the same do not do that.

    JT

    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com