Winter Gloves?

Am I going to get in trouble at work for looking at this site? ;-)

Donga

Donga wrote:
> Am I going to get in trouble at work for looking at this site? ;-)
>
> Donga

Completely safe for work, although the URl does sound bad!

PiledHigher said:
Donga wrote:
> Am I going to get in trouble at work for looking at this site? ;-)
>
> Donga

Completely safe for work, although the URl does sound bad!

Seriously one of the coolest sites on the interwebs, next to Drunk Cyclist, ircimages, ytmnd and Godlike Productions. (none which are SFW)

On Jan 25, 2:17 pm, cfsmtb
<[email protected]> wrote:
> PiledHigher Wrote:
>
> > Donga wrote:
> > > Am I going to get in trouble at work for looking at this site? ;-)

> > > Donga

> > Completely safe for work, although the URl does sound bad!Seriously one of the coolest sites on the interwebs, next to Drunk

> Cyclist, ircimages, ytmnd and Godlike Productions. (none which are SFW)
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Heh, and Drunk Cyclist is not recommended for work browsing!!

Donga

On Jan 25, 1:37 pm, "PiledHigher" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Donga wrote:
> > Am I going to get in trouble at work for looking at this site? ;-)

> > DongaCompletely safe for work, although the URl does sound bad!

As I am about to head off to the US for three weeks, I might need a set
of these! (no, no plans to buy N+1).

Donga