Winter is coming...

Paul Boyd wrote on 20/11/2006 18:56 +0100:
> .... so one of these must be essential:- http://www.ktrakcycle.com/
> mustn't it?????

Released in Spring 2007 it says. Now there's a sharp marketing
department for you ;-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci

Paul Boyd wrote:

> ... so one of these must be essential:- http://www.ktrakcycle.com/
> mustn't it?????

What you don't know is that given the state of many minor town roads,
before long one of these will be essential for cycle-commuting in many
parts of the UK... :)

I wonder what they think about h*****.... <no carrier>

No doubt highly effective as an eye catcher! I wonder if the concept
is a solution in search of a problem? Those videos looked very
cumbersome and slow. I think I'd rather take my chances with some wide
and tungsten carbide studded tyres.

Regards,

Duncan.

Duncan Smith wrote on 21/11/2006 07:45 +0100:
> No doubt highly effective as an eye catcher! I wonder if the concept
> is a solution in search of a problem? Those videos looked very
> cumbersome and slow. I think I'd rather take my chances with some wide
> and tungsten carbide studded tyres.
>
> Regards,
>
> Duncan.
>
> On Nov 20, 6:56 pm, Paul Boyd <[email protected]> wrote:
>> ... so one of these must be essential:-http://www.ktrakcycle.com/
>> mustn't it?????

I can see it working a treat on some of those muddy trails where
progress is more by a paddle steamer effect of the back tyre ;-)

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci