Winter ride to nowhere !

Holy ****! 45 minutes in THAT?! That's epic at any tempo! What was the outside air temp?

How much snow hit you guys? We got anywhere from an inch to 3" in my area. The snow belt SE of Cleveland got about 6".

Not sure on the temp, but I was nice and red by rides end. We ended with 17" and have more coming in this weekend.

That's a Maydog Hard Men Of The North workout for sure! Yeah, that snow looked pretty deep in the video.

We're looking at 55 degrees tomorrow with rain moving in. More rain on Sunday. That might start the snow melting and help was the grit and salt off the roads. We've had two hard freezes and thaws so the potholes are starting to get serious and a few of the roads are just breaking up to beat Hell.

I hope you don't get much more snow! You've had enough already.

Well looks like the trainer is still calling me this month. 17" Thursday, 4" Saturday, and they are projecting 12-16 late Sunday into Monday. Will make the call early Sunday if I'm calling off work for Monday. Most of my crew travel a distance and I don't like having them drive home is crazy weather. Here are my two little grand buddies, shoveled some paths in the front lawn to play in.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jfraIv5Azo

We had rain and 40 degrees here today, but the wind is going like crazy! Gusts over 40 MPH.

Your second video isn't playing for me. I'll try it tomorrow.