Winter

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Dave Pace, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Dave Pace

Dave Pace Member

Actually there have been a few.

2. qdc15

qdc15 Member

Actually there have been a few posts on this topic. The answer to my question about VR was answered in one of them.

3. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

qdc15 likes this.
  4. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

Read any forum online, and you'll find that there's typically some variance about the topical trend line. That's pretty normal in any casual conversation, so it shouldn't be odd in any digital analogue of conversation.

5. qdc15

qdc15 Member

6. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

The lane-splitting should get his heart rate up.

YouTube and Vimeo are full of vids. If I'm riding rollers to the little screen, it's old Tour/Giro/Vuelta stages. I've got old Coors Classic/Olympics/Philly/etc. stuff on VCR I pull out if the snow sticks around for days on end.

7. limerickman

limerickman Moderator

Unless there's snow/ice on the ground, you won't find me training indoors if I can help it

8. Dave Pace

Dave Pace Member

Oh I agree. It's just here in Buffalo when we do get the snow it is 36+ inches at a time and there really is no way to ride safely outdoors. And as you prob know the indoors just get so tedious with out something to look at that is different then the walls. But on a side note I will say that I think I found some that may work. The problem that I was having before was that the dvd's looked like they were filmed from a motorcycle as they were moving too fast. The current 1 that I am trying out is from cling videos online. It is a very nice POV from a rider stance, and heck since I had a coupon it only cost $12.00 so really no loss there.