Winter's gone! How much winter weight did you gain?

JTE83

Jan 28, 2004
This winter started for me at 142 lbs. Went as high as 148.2 lbs. Did no trainer and just a few workouts. So I'm not sweating bricks this year to lose my winter weight. Already down to 144.8 lbs today. Makes me wish I splurged on food during my Xmas trip to Atlanta, GA.

How much winter weight did you gain? Did you workout too?

I went from 179 to 183 lbs. at my heaviest (I'm 6'5"), despite moderate training throughout the winter. I'm back down to 180 now, though.

JTE83 said:
How much winter weight did you gain? Did you workout too?

Sadly winter is not gone where we live, thought we could ride today but another 2 inches of snow fell today. :mad:

I went from 118lbs to 145lbs in 8 months, i'm now slowly loseing it i'm down to 138lbs. A change of job and lifestyle is makeing it hard though

Winter on the Oregon Coast isn't very "wintry" compared to most other places 45 degrees north of the equator. I usually hover 140-145, summer or winter.

Just lucky, I guess.;)

Savagewolf said:
I actually lost about 7 pounds this winter, believe it or not.
I lost 4 lbs since November.

Of course, I had gained 5 lbs the week before...

I was 154 lbs in January and went to 147 lbs now, so it`s approximately 1 month`s time, I lost 7 lbs. and it`s all done without any diets, only not eating late and regular work on turbo trainer at home, late evenings :)

At the start of winter, I weighed 155lbs and actually lost 5lbs to take me to 150lbs now. Only on moderate training but a lot of discipline in the eating department. Trying to lose 2-3lbs more to really be where I should be by peak of summer.

200 before winter 205 after I have been trying to get below 200 for 6 months now and just cant seem to get there hopefully with some spring riding it will fall below 200

Last year at this time I weighed 180lbs. This year I weigh 170lbs. Hmmmm, I think my scale's broke. :p