Touring and recreational cycling · Public discussion

winwood carbon cyclocross fork

Started by sawagers · · Last activity · 2 posts · 4,307 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Touring and recreational cycling
Published
31 December 2003
Last activity
12 October 2004
Original author
sawagers
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,307
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,
    I trying to find any information on Winwood carbon cyclocross forks. One parts supplier told me that the manufacturer discontinued production due to reliability issues- I've not seen anything to support this, however. I'm contemplating a purchase and would like to learn more about this product.

    Thanks for any help available. SAW

  2. Try this?

    winwoodbike.comwinwoodbike.com

    No issues with mine so far.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.