WIO last night...

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Kate Dicey, Dec 26, 2003.

  1. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have not
    been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am satisfied
    with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Yay - nice positive response - staying the same is WEIGH better than going up! *grin*.....even
    though we'd all love for it be be down.....

    best of luck for the week to come :)

    oh - and TOM always gets me too

    --
    krys

    UK 157/136.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now.......

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
    > not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
    > satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    that sounds like a great week considering

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
    > not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
    > satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  4. great attitude, and knowing why it is that way is even better, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
    > not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
    > satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Maintaining is good!
    --
    Brenda
    209/172/150 NYNY goal 160

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
    > not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
    > satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Congrats on your maintain, Kate! Wonderful!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/237.2/172

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    online.co.uk...
    > Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
    > not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
    > satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  7. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:32:24 +0000, Kate Dicey
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Neither a gain nor a loss!

    That's great Kate, well done :)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87/75 kgs

    NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  8. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    krys wrote:

    > Yay - nice positive response - staying the same is WEIGH better than going up! *grin*.....even
    > though we'd all love for it be be down.....
    >
    > best of luck for the week to come :)
    >
    > oh - and TOM always gets me too

    I'm better than I used to be for TOM! I used to add a good 5" to waist and tits every time - and it
    was never regular! Even back in the days when I was on the pill I wasn't regular! Now I have me
    little progesterone releasing do-dad, I'm fairly regular, me bras fit all month long, and I don't
    need special 'extremely fat' clothes for a nine-day bloat session! Oh, the joys of modern
    technology! ;)

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!