WIO last night...

Kate Dicey

Guest
Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have not
been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am satisfied
with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Yay - nice positive response - staying the same is WEIGH better than going up! *grin*.....even
though we'd all love for it be be down.....

best of luck for the week to come :)

oh - and TOM always gets me too

--
krys

UK 157/136.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now.......

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
online.co.uk...
> Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
> not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
> satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

that sounds like a great week considering

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
online.co.uk...
> Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
> not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
> satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

great attitude, and knowing why it is that way is even better, Lee
Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
> not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
> satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Maintaining is good!
--
Brenda
209/172/150 NYNY goal 160

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
online.co.uk...
> Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
> not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
> satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Congrats on your maintain, Kate! Wonderful!

--

~Kristin O~
272/237.2/172

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
online.co.uk...
> Neither a gain nor a loss! Oh, well - staying the same is better than gaining, and since I have
> not been in the best of health, and the weather has been against me on the walking front, I am
> satisfied with that! It's also TOM, so that always has some effect for me!
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 20:32:24 +0000, Kate Dicey
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Neither a gain nor a loss!

That's great Kate, well done :)
--
Erin in NZ
125/87/75 kgs

NYNY goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

krys wrote:

> Yay - nice positive response - staying the same is WEIGH better than going up! *grin*.....even
> though we'd all love for it be be down.....
>
> best of luck for the week to come :)
>
> oh - and TOM always gets me too

I'm better than I used to be for TOM! I used to add a good 5" to waist and tits every time - and it
was never regular! Even back in the days when I was on the pill I wasn't regular! Now I have me
little progesterone releasing do-dad, I'm fairly regular, me bras fit all month long, and I don't
need special 'extremely fat' clothes for a nine-day bloat session! Oh, the joys of modern
technology! ;)

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!