Wippermann 10-speed

Roy Zipris

Guest
Looking for nickel-plated Wippermann 10-speed chains with
the connex link. Can't seem to find them in any local
shop or major catalog sources. Thanks for any direction.
--Roy Zipris

[email protected] (Paul Southworth) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article
> <[email protected]>, Roy
> Zipris <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Looking for nickel-plated Wippermann 10-speed chains with
> >the connex link. Can't seem to find them in any local
> >shop or major catalog sources. Thanks for any direction.
> >--Roy Zipris
>
> http://www.excelsports.com/new.asp?page=8&description=1-
> 0+Speed+Nickel+Connex+Chain&vendorCode=WIPPERMN&major=1-
> &minor=11

Lictons (www.lickbike.com) has the best price on these I
have found: approx. $27 + shipping.

App

[email protected] (Paul Southworth)
wrote [snip]

Thanks, Paul, I missed that comapny. But, WOW, did the
price skyrocket? I don't recall Wippermann's nickel-plated
chains being nearly that expensive. Maybe it's the 10-
speed? --Roy Zipris

In article <[email protected]>,
Roy Zipris <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (Paul Southworth)
>wrote [snip]
>
>Thanks, Paul, I missed that comapny. But, WOW, did the
>price skyrocket? I don't recall Wippermann's nickel-plated
>chains being nearly that expensive. Maybe it's the 10-
>speed? --Roy Zipris

Yeah they are more expensive than the 9-speed ones.

Originally posted by Paul Southworth

Yeah they are more expensive than the 9-speed ones.

And of-course we all expect them to be more expensive as they are vastly superior in every way to the 9-speed chains...