Wired to Win

warrwych

New Member
Jun 7, 2004
1,009
Wired to Win commences its run at Imax on Feb 23. Apparently Baden Cook is the star rider for the movie, following his Green Jersey win.

COOOOOOOOOL!!!!! :D

warrwych said:
Wired to Win commences its run at Imax on Feb 23. Apparently Baden Cook is the star rider for the movie, following his Green Jersey win.

COOOOOOOOOL!!!!! :D

Yeah we've seen posters around for it. Obviously distributors are seeing a market in cycling flicks - can we see a re-release of Quicksilver. Pretty please?
:)

warrwych wrote:
> Wired to Win commences its run at Imax on Feb 23. Apparently Baden Cook
> is the star rider for the movie, following his Green Jersey win.
>
> COOOOOOOOOL!!!!! :D

Look closely for drops of Tyler's (or someone's ....) blood :)