With apologies to Gary and Mitch

Craig Brossman wrote:
> You guys should have been in some of these pictures
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=211146
> but the weather did not cooperate that weekend.
>
> Let me know when we want to try it again!

Nice. You are convincing me to spend the night in Vail on Saturday and
ride Meadow Mountain on Sunday. It should offer the same scenery.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Craig Brossman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> You guys should have been in some of these pictures
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=211146
> but the weather did not cooperate that weekend.
>
> Let me know when we want to try it again!
>
> --
> Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
>
> Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

Great Photos. I can see the trail would have been a muddy mess the weekend
before. I'm getting my RR together for the 42 mile, 8.5 hour Dallas Creek
Trail epic I did last Thursday.....never to be done again by me!
I'll be back up Labor Day Weekend but not sure I want to fight traffic on
the passes. Hopefully will be up again in October. More hopefully to be
there permanently as my wife told me this morning......"not going to be here
next summer" as today's high T is supposed to be 115F...... time to ride!

Gary (2 afternoon rides this week at >105F, 1 at 111F before the duststorm
hit)