with the changes comes a loss

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Anglea Woollcom, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Well with the changes that I have made I am happy to report that I have lost this week. On Sunday
    when I last weighed in, the scale said I was up to 133lbs from 125lbs. Today I weighed in and it
    said That I was down 3lbs. So neing good does pay off. I have even had a couple of high days this
    week too. But still lost. Still doing good with out muffins or donuts. also stopped having bagels
    for breakfast as well. Okay well I gotta go time for work it's snowing really , really bad here and
    I want to make sure I get there on time. I rely on public transit . Hope everyone else does aas good
    this week. take care and have a good day angie

Tags:

2. Fred

Fred Guest

Congrats on that loss

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:53:51 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well with the changes that I have made I am happy to report that I have lost this week. On
    > Sunday when I last weighed in, the scale said I was up to 133lbs from 125lbs. Today I weighed
    > in and it said That I was down 3lbs. So neing good does pay off. I have even had a couple of
    > high days this week too. But still lost. Still doing good with out muffins or donuts. also
    > stopped having bagels for breakfast as well. Okay well I gotta go time for work it's snowing
    > really , really bad here and I want to make sure I get there on time. I rely on public transit
    > . Hope everyone else does aas good this week. take care and have a good day angie

3. Congratulations Angie! Elaine K

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

> Well with the changes that I have made I am happy to report that I have lost this week. On
    > Sunday when I last weighed in, the scale said I was up to 133lbs from 125lbs. Today I weighed
    > in and it said That I was down 3lbs. So neing good does pay off. I have even had a couple of
    > high days this week too. But still lost. Still doing good with out muffins or donuts. also
    > stopped having bagels for breakfast as well. Okay well I gotta go time for work it's snowing
    > really , really bad here and I want to make sure I get there on time. I rely on public transit
    > . Hope everyone else does aas good this week. take care and have a good day angie
    >
    >

4. Connie

Connie Guest

Angie:

Woohoo!! down three is great!! Congrats!! Good luck at work!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:

5. excellent, Lee
    Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well with the changes that I have made I am happy to report that I
    have
    > lost this week. On Sunday when I last weighed in, the scale said I was up
    to
    > 133lbs from 125lbs. Today I weighed in and it said That I was down 3lbs.
    So
    > neing good does pay off. I have even had a couple of high days this week too. But still lost.
    > Still doing good with out muffins or donuts. also
    stopped
    > having bagels for breakfast as well. Okay well I gotta go time for work
    it's
    > snowing really , really bad here and I want to make sure I get there on time. I rely on public
    > transit . Hope everyone else does aas good this week. take care and have a good
    day
    > angie

6. Kelly

Kelly Guest

Good work... It always feels good to be rewarded for your hard work...
    --
    Kelly in Oz
    133.5/126.2/65kgs
    133.5/126.3/143lbs started 15/1/04 "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    have
    to
    So
    > neing good does pay off. I have even had a couple of high days this week too. But still lost.
    stopped
    it's
    > snowing really , really bad here and I want to make sure I get there on time. I rely on public
    > transit . Hope everyone else does aas good this week. take care and have a good
    day
    > angie

7. Glad the sacrifice of muffins and doughnuts and bagels, oh my, paid off so nicely. Congratulations.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:53:51 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:

>

Prairie Roots
    232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

8. Congratulations Angie.

Brenda

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    have
    to
    So
    stopped
    it's
    day
    > angie

9. Krys

Krys Guest

Hey - well done on a great week - 3lbs is FAB!

--
    krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    have
    to
    So
    stopped
    it's
    day
    > angie

10. Joyce

Joyce Guest

Great job Angie, congrats on the superb loss! It sounds to me like ww is once again working for you
    and that you have things well under control. Good for you and keep up the great work!

Joyce

11. thanks guys ur great
    angie
    "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > Congrats on that loss
    >
    > On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:53:51 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Well with the changes that I have made I am happy to report that I
    have
    > >lost this week. On Sunday when I last weighed in, the scale said I was up
    to
    > >133lbs from 125lbs. Today I weighed in and it said That I was down 3lbs.
    So
    > >neing good does pay off. I have even had a couple of high days this week too. But still lost.
    > >Still doing good with out muffins or donuts. also
    stopped
    > >having bagels for breakfast as well. Okay well I gotta go time for work
    it's
    > >snowing really , really bad here and I want to make sure I get there on time. I rely on public
    > >transit . Hope everyone else does aas good this week. take care and have a good
    day
    > >angie