Withdrawal



Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Wheeler

Guest
2 feet of snow, 2 inches of rain, == no SS....I'm shakin' bad. I think I got the SSTs.

Now I hear we cold be getting another foot of snow this Wednesday...Sh!t!

Peace, Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]
 
C

Charlie Murphy

Guest
Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> 2 feet of snow, 2 inches of rain, == no SS....I'm shakin' bad. I think I got the SSTs.
>
> Now I hear we cold be getting another foot of snow this Wednesday...Sh!t!
>
> Peace, Bill
>
>
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Gotta get those skis, man. With the strong base and new snow forcasted, should make for some fast
skiing this week. You gotta flow with mom nature. Dry = biking, snow = skiing, rain = paddling, ice
= skating. Don't fool with mother nature. You've got to go with the flow, Bill. Later,Charlie
PS might be March before Patapsco is rideable!!!!!!
 
B

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On 25 Feb 2003 08:53:53 -0800, [email protected] (Charlie Murphy) wrote:

[snip]
>
>Gotta get those skis, man. With the strong base and new snow forcasted, should make for some fast
>skiing this week. You gotta flow with mom nature. Dry = biking, snow = skiing, rain = paddling, ice
>= skating. Don't fool with mother nature. You've got to go with the flow, Bill. Later,Charlie
>PS might be March before Patapsco is rideable!!!!!!

I'll be skiing from Thursday through Sunday up at Deep Creek MD. I won't be doing any downhill but
X-country at Herrington and Swallow Falls.

Too bad about Patapsco but I think you're right unless we get another hard freeze. When that happens
look for me on the trails!

Peace, Bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]
 
A

Alexn

Guest
"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> [snip]

> I'll be skiing from Thursday through Sunday up at Deep Creek MD. I won't be doing any downhill but
> X-country at Herrington and Swallow Falls.

There's no shortage of snow up there, Wisp reported 53" from that last blast. The falls are
beautiful around this time of year, check out Blackwater Falls in WV:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/snalex/images/canaan2003/blackwater_falls_de tail.htm

> Too bad about Patapsco but I think you're right unless we get another hard freeze. When that
> happens look for me on the trails!

The snowpack is getting pretty hard, might even be rideable. Although it's perfect form some free
heeled skis.

Alex
 
J

Jonathan Bond

Guest
AlexN wrote:
> "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>>[snip]
>
>
>>I'll be skiing from Thursday through Sunday up at Deep Creek MD. I won't be doing any downhill but
>>X-country at Herrington and Swallow Falls.
>
>
> There's no shortage of snow up there, Wisp reported 53" from that last blast. The falls are
> beautiful around this time of year, check out Blackwater Falls in WV:
> http://www.angelfire.com/sports/snalex/images/canaan2003/blackwater_falls_de tail.htm
>
>
>>Too bad about Patapsco but I think you're right unless we get another hard freeze. When that
>>happens look for me on the trails!
>
>
> The snowpack is getting pretty hard, might even be rideable. Although it's perfect form some free
> heeled skis.
>
> Alex

Hmm, your daughter there wouldn't happen to mountainbike, would she? And maybe downhill ski?

Jon Bond back in the hunt, unfortunately
 
A

Alexn

Guest
"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> AlexN wrote:
> > "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> >>[snip]
> >
> >
> >>I'll be skiing from Thursday through Sunday up at Deep Creek MD. I won't be doing any downhill
> >>but X-country at Herrington and Swallow Falls.
> >
> >
> > There's no shortage of snow up there, Wisp reported 53" from that last blast. The falls are
> > beautiful around this time of year, check out Blackwater Falls in WV:
> >
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/snalex/images/canaan2003/blackwater_falls_de
> > tail.htm
> >
> >
> >>Too bad about Patapsco but I think you're right unless we get another hard freeze. When that
> >>happens look for me on the trails!
> >
> >
> > The snowpack is getting pretty hard, might even be rideable. Although
it's
> > perfect form some free heeled skis.
> >
> > Alex
>
>
> Hmm, your daughter there wouldn't happen to mountainbike, would she? And maybe downhill ski?

HA! That's my girlfriend...and yes, she does mountain bike, as well as downhill ski.

> Jon Bond back in the hunt, unfortunately

Hey, college is the best place to be on the prowl. Good luck.

Alex
 
P

Paladin

Guest
Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> 2 feet of snow, 2 inches of rain, == no SS....I'm shakin' bad. I think I got the SSTs.
>
> Now I hear we cold be getting another foot of snow this Wednesday...Sh!t!
>
> Peace, Bill
>
>
> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Check Horizon, NW, etc., for online specials to Idaho. We're clear, cool (40+f), dry and awesome!
(UT's not too bad, either). Few hundred bucks to save your sanity? That's a no-brainer!

My buddy Adam, see him at http://bdbauer.tripod.com/idaho/biff.jpg just built himself up a SS and
has been assimilated. We're everywhere....

Paladin
 
J

Jonathan Bond

Guest
AlexN wrote:
> "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>AlexN wrote:
>>
>>>"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote
>>>
>>>
>>>>[snip]
>>>
>>>
>>>>I'll be skiing from Thursday through Sunday up at Deep Creek MD. I won't be doing any downhill
>>>>but X-country at Herrington and Swallow Falls.
>>>
>>>
>>>There's no shortage of snow up there, Wisp reported 53" from that last blast. The falls are
>>>beautiful around this time of year, check out Blackwater Falls in WV:
>>>
>>
> http://www.angelfire.com/sports/snalex/images/canaan2003/blackwater_falls_de
>
>>>tail.htm
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Too bad about Patapsco but I think you're right unless we get another hard freeze. When that
>>>>happens look for me on the trails!
>>>
>>>
>>>The snowpack is getting pretty hard, might even be rideable. Although
>>
> it's
>
>>>perfect form some free heeled skis.
>>>
>>>Alex
>>
>>
>>Hmm, your daughter there wouldn't happen to mountainbike, would she? And maybe downhill ski?
>
>
> HA! That's my girlfriend...and yes, she does mountain bike, as well as downhill ski.

If figured as much, was just me being hopeful ;)

>
>>Jon Bond back in the hunt, unfortunately
>
> Hey, college is the best place to be on the prowl. Good luck.

Quite. Lotsa girls here :)

> Alex
>
>
Jon Bond
 
B

Bomba

Guest
Jonathan Bond wrote:

>>> Jon Bond back in the hunt, unfortunately
>>
>>
>> Hey, college is the best place to be on the prowl. Good luck.
>
>
> Quite. Lotsa girls here :)

Female students are all slappers. FACT!
 
P

Penny S.

Guest
Paladin wrote:
> Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> 2 feet of snow, 2 inches of rain, == no SS....I'm shakin' bad. I think I got the SSTs.
>>
>> Now I hear we cold be getting another foot of snow this Wednesday...Sh!t!
>>
>> Peace, Bill
>>
>>
>> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
>> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>> :-]
>
> Check Horizon, NW, etc., for online specials to Idaho. We're clear, cool (40+f), dry and awesome!
> (UT's not too bad, either). Few hundred bucks to save your sanity? That's a no-brainer!
>
> My buddy Adam, see him at http://bdbauer.tripod.com/idaho/biff.jpg just built himself up a SS and
> has been assimilated. We're everywhere....
>

Oh, great another one. So not only will I be the only female but the only suspension rider too???

Penny
> Paladin
 
B

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On 27 Feb 2003 10:17:36 -0800, [email protected] (Paladin) wrote:

>
>Check Horizon, NW, etc., for online specials to Idaho. We're clear, cool (40+f), dry and awesome!
>(UT's not too bad, either). Few hundred bucks to save your sanity? That's a no-brainer!

Idaho looks pretty darn nice based on Penny's web site. Screw the hundred bucks, I'll just ride the
SS out...lol.

>
>My buddy Adam, see him at http://bdbauer.tripod.com/idaho/biff.jpg just built himself up a SS and
>has been assimilated. We're everywhere....
>
>Paladin

Thanks for the ideas... great pic lol.

Peace, The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.