Wizwheelz Terra Trike 3.6 feedback needed

Ted

Guest
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone out there post some opinion feedback on the Wizwheelz Terra
Trike 3.6??
THANK YOU!

Ted
Boring, Oregon

Ted wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Can anyone out there post some opinion feedback on the Wizwheelz Terra
> Trike 3.6??
> THANK YOU!
>
> Ted
> Boring, Oregon

Does Boring live down to its name?
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Twisting may help if yawl can chew gum and walk." - G. Daniels

Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic said:
Ted wrote:

Does Boring live down to its name?
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Twisting may help if yawl can chew gum and walk." - G. Daniels

Not sure about Boring but you can have fun at HooDoo.

Hi Ted, My wife was looking for a bike that did not hurt her wrists. She
had not road her df in a long time. She was looking at a " Delta " trike.
I just could not let her get the big wheeled granny trike. ( We are middle
aged grandparents.) I took her to Bently, Alberta. In Bently, there is a
great recumbent bike shop. She was only going their to humour me. She
tried the TT 3.6. Less than 30 seconds later she was smiling. She loves
her trike. We went cycling more in August than we did in fifteen years
past. The trikes are well built, they are not as fast as a road bike but
they are very comfortable which at our age is better than going fast.

Gordon.