WKO contains incorrect schema?

zaskar

Aug 3, 2003
Was out today doing my 1st 1 hour L4 of the year. I pressed select during my interval and lost my watts reading. I had put it in none cycling mode and lost my power reading. not realizing what i had done, i cleared the computer and rode back home with no power reading. After i downloaded the ride it tells me 3-9 2007 is incorrect schema. I deleted the file in calendar but i still get a popup saying incorrect schema 2-9. Also when i close Cycling peaks it ask to save file? Where is this incorrect schema file hiding?

I figured it out, sorry to have posted a useless thread.

zaskar said:
Was out today doing my 1st 1 hour L4 of the year. I pressed select during my interval and lost my watts reading. I had put it in none cycling mode and lost my power reading. not realizing what i had done, i cleared the computer and rode back home with no power reading. After i downloaded the ride it tells me 3-9 2007 is incorrect schema. I deleted the file in calendar but i still get a popup saying incorrect schema 2-9. Also when i close Cycling peaks it ask to save file? Where is this incorrect schema file hiding?

I figured it out, sorry to have posted a useless thread.
And the solution was?