WKO+ date query

grahamspringett

Feb 26, 2004
I've just installed WKO+ onto an old laptop I've scrounged and I can't for the life of me (being a Mac user) figure how to get Monday as the first day of the week .

I think it's a Windows thing but I'm at a loss.

Can anybody help? I know it's a bit off-topic but I figured you guys were the best ones to ask.

grahamspringett said:
I've just installed WKO+ onto an old laptop I've scrounged and I can't for the life of me (being a Mac user) figure how to get Monday as the first day of the week .

I think it's a Windows thing but I'm at a loss.

Can anybody help? I know it's a bit off-topic but I figured you guys were the best ones to ask.
Where?
In charts?
Just select the chart data start date as a Monday.

Alex Simmons said:
Where?
In charts?
Just select the chart data start date as a Monday.

It can also be defaulted from the season dates on the user's home page

Yohans said:
It can also be defaulted from the season dates on the user's home page
As Alex points out you can define the date range on any chart so anything can start from a Monday. But I like Yohan's answer. Set your season to start on a Monday then it's real easy to set many of your charts like a custom Weekly TSS or Weekly Energy Burned or Weekly Hours to display "This Season" and to display 7 days per data point. Very convenient....

If your computer simply has it's date screwed up, just double click the clock icon down in the lower right of the Window's screen and reset the date and time. You can also get there from the Control Panel located in the Start menu on the lower left of the screen if you prefer.

-Dave

Set the start date for my TSS graphs to be a Monday and away we went. All fixed.

Coulda sworn it was a system thing, not an application thing. Oh well.