WKO Migration tool driving me nuts.

bbrauer

Feb 27, 2007
Yeah, I know; use the customer support service with Cycling Peaks, but I've done that already and I'm still frustrated.

I have historical data for three athletes (Jill athlete, Joe Athlete and John Racer from the USAC power test) that I have on file that I can't, for the life of me, successfully migrate into Cycling Peaks. I can open them up individually as a CP file, no problem, but wherever I have them, regardless of the file or the lcation, the migration tool doesn't recognize that they're there.

bbrauer said:
Yeah, I know; use the customer support service with Cycling Peaks, but I've done that already and I'm still frustrated.

I have historical data for three athletes (Jill athlete, Joe Athlete and John Racer from the USAC power test) that I have on file that I can't, for the life of me, successfully migrate into Cycling Peaks. I can open them up individually as a CP file, no problem, but wherever I have them, regardless of the file or the lcation, the migration tool doesn't recognize that they're there.
Is yours the unlimited athlete (coach's) edition?

Alex Simmons said:
Is yours the unlimited athlete (coach's) edition?
yeah, it's the unlimited. I gave up on the migration tool and had success just highlighting the files with "select all" and dragging them over to WKO. Still not sure why Migration didn't work.

Sounds like you mis-understood what the 'migration tool' is used for. It's ONLY used if you are 'migrating' from old Version 1.1 to the newer 2.1 version. OR if you are 'migrating' from an old hard drive to a new one.

If you are just 'bulk importing data', then use 'drag and drop'. Remember to always read the HELP>USERS GUIDE as well. It's detailed in there about using the 'bulk import'. It will help you with your test too.
;-)

Hunter

bbrauer said:
yeah, it's the unlimited. I gave up on the migration tool and had success just highlighting the files with "select all" and dragging them over to WKO. Still not sure why Migration didn't work.