WKO+ Notes Section

Porkyboy

Apr 28, 2006
Hi

When I import a .txt file generated by the CompuTrainer CS export function into WKO+ I get a heading in the notes column of the WKO+ calendar page which says Computrainer which is fine.

This will sound daft but where does that text come from, I guess I must have set it at some point but I can't find it any more! :rolleyes: I'm assuming it doesn't come as part of the imported file as I can't see the word Computrainer in the exported file anywhere.

Thanks if you can help!

PBUK

Porkyboy said:
Hi

When I import a .txt file generated by the CompuTrainer CS export function into WKO+ I get a heading in the notes column of the WKO+ calendar page which says Computrainer which is fine.

This will sound daft but where does that text come from, I guess I must have set it at some point but I can't find it any more! :rolleyes: I'm assuming it doesn't come as part of the imported file as I can't see the word Computrainer in the exported file anywhere.

Thanks if you can help!

PBUK
Mine says PowerTap. Guess which PM I use. I suppose the software knows which gizmo generated the power file.

grahamspringett said:
Mine says PowerTap. Guess which PM I use. I suppose the software knows which gizmo generated the power file.

Bingo. We know by the kind of file it is, where it comes from and then just put that name in the notes to help you.
Hunter

Hunter w/kg said:
Bingo. We know by the kind of file it is, where it comes from and then just put that name in the notes to help you.
Hunter
And I recommend people leave it there as well as later on it sometimes helps to know which device type recorded the data (if you couldn't work it out from inspecting the data).

Hi

Hunter w/kg said:
Hunter
Just for info, WKO+ doesn't differentiate between files generated by a CompuTrainer and a Velotron, they all get the CompuTrainer tag. Not surprising really, both being Racer Mate products and being driven by very similar software :)

PBUK

Porkyboy said:
Hi

Just for info, WKO+ doesn't differentiate between files generated by a CompuTrainer and a Velotron, they all get the CompuTrainer tag. Not surprising really, both being Racer Mate products and being driven by very similar software :)

PBUK
You could open it up in a text editor and maybe change the description to include one or the other. I think that might work.