WKO+ power profile question

DRAwpt

Dec 14, 2003
I assume that the power profiler in CyclingPeaks WKO+ will average the benchmark durations over the indicated "Number of Days in each interval". Is there any way to have the program show your BEST performance at that duration over the indicated period? I realize that my mean max power curve will show just that, but shouldn't a profile show the best performance as a benchmark?

edit...oops I just realized that it is using the 60 min W/kg while I've been thinking in terms of 20 min power....:eek:...that makes more sense...

DRAwpt said:
I assume that the power profiler in CyclingPeaks WKO+ will average the benchmark durations over the indicated "Number of Days in each interval". Is there any way to have the program show your BEST performance at that duration over the indicated period? I realize that my mean max power curve will show just that, but shouldn't a profile show the best performance as a benchmark?

edit...oops I just realized that it is using the 60 min W/kg while I've been thinking in terms of 20 min power....:eek:...that makes more sense...
Use 1 day per interval. You'll see your best efforts. Keep in mind it changes if you update your weight.

DRAwpt said:

As you apparently already discovered, the Power Profile feature works as you would expect it to. Changing the "Number of Days in Each Interval" really only affects the number of bars...the height of the bar (i.e., your best performance) won't change, at least until that particular date "jumps" to another bin.