Wlcome to Lowcarbsuperbooster.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Per Ivar Hansse, Mar 14, 2004.

  1. PRE LAUNCHING THIS SECOND

    Today''s the day we''ve been working toward! We are finally
    ready to begin our pre-launch for Low Carb SuperBooster and
    want to get your enrolled for a top spot.

    After you''ve signed up and gotten your personal URL, please
    pass on to LEADERS ONLY. This will create the greatest long
    term leverage for you and the company.

    Best strategy would be to choose your top 3 and get them
    signed up. Then work with them to decide who is best to
    place under them and so on. If you structure this correctly
    now, the matrix will have a much better chance of filling
    without runaway legs.

    You are among a very talented and proven group of Internet
    marketers. Low Carb SuperBooster is gaining a LOT of very
    high profile members here early on and we anticipate
    literally tens of thousands to come in after launch.

    The pre-launch period is used to position the company with a
    strong marketing team AND work through any unforeseen
    challenges that may come to light. Your comments and
    suggestions are more than welcome.

    So... your mission should you accept, is to get signed up
    under the following URL:
    http://www.lowcarbsuperbooster.com/mlm/spon.aspx?spon=ivers

    MAKE SURE IT SHOWS ivers as your enroller or YOU WILL MISS
    ON SPILL FROM

    Jesus Meijas Ken Langille Frank Astheimer Shawn Casey Brian
    Garvin and myself and the Company .. we are FIRST LINE TO
    JESUS who is FRONT LINE ---

    There is no cost involved at this time.

    There is no cost involved at this time. We expect the
    initial cost to run under $60, which includes Product Pack,
    shipping/ handling, and a $10 set up fee.

    Estimated date of actual launch is April 1, 2004.

    If you have ANY questions, please let me know. THIS IS GOING
    TO BE THE BIG ONE FOR 2004

    Best regards, Webmaster Affiliates

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040304063943W2x7ZmJ9

    Tags:

  2. markd

    markd Guest

    "Estimated date of actual launch is April 1, 2004."

    Wink, wink, rye grin, I get it. My super booster is doing
    better in just one day, I have so much more energy and the
    feeling is beyond description. Oops, soory, I was taking
    from the wrong miricle bottle, so what does it do?

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Per Ivar Hanssen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > PRE LAUNCHING THIS SECOND
    >
    > Today''s the day we''ve been working toward!

    Yes, the day that you get to suck money in from
    unsuspecting people.

    The site is a money-making scam.

    Stay away!

    Jeff