Wo ist der Teufel?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ken Papai, Jul 17, 2004.

  1. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    Anyone see the huge satanic figure of Didi Senft on today's stage 13?

    Is on vacation away from his vacation? He's been at the Tour in the earlier
    stages.

    Perhaps his lack of being there contributed to the blow-ups that occurred
    all over the mountains today to the likes of Hamilton, Julich, Heras, Mayo
    and Der Kaiser?

    -Ken J. P.

    Tags:

  2. "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> writes:

    > Anyone see the huge satanic figure of Didi Senft on today's stage 13?
    >
    > Is on vacation away from his vacation? He's been at the Tour in the earlier
    > stages.
    >
    > Perhaps his lack of being there contributed to the blow-ups that occurred
    > all over the mountains today to the likes of Hamilton, Julich, Heras, Mayo
    > and Der Kaiser?

    Der Teufel is Todten?

  3. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s04...
    > Anyone see the huge satanic figure of Didi Senft on today's stage 13?
    >
    > Is on vacation away from his vacation? He's been at the Tour in the

    earlier
    > stages.
    >
    > Perhaps his lack of being there contributed to the blow-ups that

    occurred
    > all over the mountains today to the likes of Hamilton, Julich, Heras,

    Mayo
    > and Der Kaiser?
    >
    > -Ken J. P.

    Were you up at 4:30 a.m. to catch the live broadcast?

    Just wondering...

  4. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Doctor No -- Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@attbi_s04...
    > > Anyone see the huge satanic figure of Didi Senft on today's stage 13?
    > >
    > > Is on vacation away from his vacation? He's been at the Tour in the

    > earlier
    > > stages.
    > >
    > > Perhaps his lack of being there contributed to the blow-ups that

    > occurred
    > > all over the mountains today to the likes of Hamilton, Julich, Heras,

    > Mayo
    > > and Der Kaiser?

    > Were you up at 4:30 a.m. to catch the live broadcast?

    No, I was sleeping because I knew Tyler would abandon, Mayo would blow to
    shreads, and that Der Diesele Kaiser would lose huge minutes today. I wa
    also sleeping because my nerves couldn't take reading any more Hater Posts
    on RBR.

    Actually I awoke about 3:50 AM, checked live.cyclingnews.com, then suffered
    through the 30-minute pre-race report, and watch all the live stuff. I only
    slept thru 5 minutes of it.

    Basso, if he could ITT, would be a threat to win it all.

    Cyclingnews.com F-ing ROCKS!

    -Ken

  5. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > Anyone see the huge satanic figure of Didi Senft on today's stage 13?
    >
    > Is on vacation away from his vacation? He's been at the Tour in the earlier
    > stages.

    I heard the Tour organisation is sort of boycotting him because his appearance was becoming to prominent.

  6. Ronald wrote:

    >>Anyone see the huge satanic figure of Didi Senft on today's stage 13?
    >>
    >>Is on vacation away from his vacation? He's been at the Tour in the earlier
    >>stages.

    > I heard the Tour organisation is sort of boycotting him because his appearance was becoming to prominent.

    I heard he tested positive for Red Dye #3