Wo0t! Moab! Apr 25th-29th

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Flyingcoyote, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    After lengthy discussions via email with about 15 other friends we've finally narrowed down the
    dates and locations for our road trip. The choices (with JD's suggestions) were Moab, Fruita, and
    Sedona/Flagstaff. Most people still wanted the famous Moab, so that's that. We'll be driving up on
    Friday, April 25th, riding the next 3 days as much as our hearts (and legs) can handle, before
    driving back down on April 29th.

    Any locals o'er yonder want to get together for some riding? Any AMB'ers (local or not) care to
    meet us there?

    Woohoo! Road trip!

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

  2. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > After lengthy discussions via email with about 15 other friends we've finally narrowed down the
    > dates and locations for our road trip. The choices (with JD's suggestions) were Moab, Fruita, and
    > Sedona/Flagstaff. Most people still wanted the famous Moab, so that's that. We'll be driving up on
    > Friday, April 25th, riding the next 3 days as much as our hearts (and legs) can handle, before
    > driving back down on April 29th.
    >
    > Any locals o'er yonder want to get together for some riding? Any AMB'ers (local or not) care to
    > meet us there?
    >
    > Woohoo! Road trip!

    I might be down there that weekend. We had planned a combo ride/rock climb road trip for the 1st
    weekend, but would miss the Freak on the Fruita goods, so we're trying to reschedule for the last
    weekend, and could catch up to you folks as well. Fruita and Sedona? You don't want much, do ya--
    ONLY THE BEST....

    Paladin

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 25 Mar 2003 10:28:11 -0800, Paladin wrote:

    > I might be down there that weekend. We had planned a combo ride/rock climb road trip for the 1st
    > weekend, but would miss the Freak on the Fruita goods, so we're trying to reschedule for the last
    > weekend, and could catch up to you folks as well.

    See my PNW liberation post. We could have our own little FTF.

  4. Fred Hinkson

    Fred Hinkson Guest

    Theres the most powerful and biggest bomb name Moab. I was in Fla. when they tested it the week of
    March 9th.

    MTB Ride hard die free.

  5. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I might be down there that weekend. We had planned a combo ride/rock climb road trip for the 1st
    > weekend, but would miss the Freak on the Fruita goods, so we're trying to reschedule for the last
    > weekend, and could catch up to you folks as well. Fruita and Sedona? You don't want much, do ya--
    > ONLY THE BEST....
    >
    > Paladin

    Sweet! Hopefully we can hook up. Although I think my post may have been misunderstood... we're
    hitting up Moab and anything within a couple hours driving from there. :) (Our choices included
    Sedona and Fruita but we decided on Moab. Since I have no idea how long it would be to drive from
    Moab to the others, I can't say if we'll be there...)

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  6. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    BB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 25 Mar 2003 10:28:11 -0800, Paladin wrote:
    >
    > > I might be down there that weekend. We had planned a combo ride/rock climb road trip for the 1st
    > > weekend, but would miss the Freak on the Fruita goods, so we're trying to reschedule for the
    > > last weekend, and could catch up to you folks as well.
    >
    > See my PNW liberation post. We could have our own little FTF.

    Blaine, during the interim time, I'm back to my old schedule. Something about our driver's (Adam,
    from last year's Idaho AMB-Epic) daughter being the State Rodeo Queen that fouled up all weekends
    but April 3 -- 6. So that's when we're going. If you can swing it, we'd love to have you along.

    Paladin

  7. Blaine Bauer

    Blaine Bauer Guest

    Paladin wrote:

    > Blaine, during the interim time, I'm back to my old schedule. Something about our driver's (Adam,
    > from last year's Idaho AMB-Epic) daughter being the State Rodeo Queen that fouled up all weekends
    > but April 3 -- 6. So that's when we're going. If you can swing it, we'd love to have you along.

    Figures - I have commitments during those days. Seems to be a trend here.

    Grandmaster B

  8. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > After lengthy discussions via email with about 15 other friends we've finally narrowed down the
    > dates and locations for our road trip. The choices (with JD's suggestions) were Moab, Fruita, and
    > Sedona/Flagstaff. Most people still wanted the famous Moab, so that's that. We'll be driving up on
    > Friday, April 25th, riding the next 3 days as much as our hearts (and legs) can handle, before
    > driving back down on April 29th.
    >
    > Any locals o'er yonder want to get together for some riding? Any AMB'ers (local or not) care to
    > meet us there?
    >
    > Woohoo! Road trip!

    That's the same weekend as FFTF.

    JD

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "FlyingCoyote" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The choices (with JD's suggestions) were Moab, Fruita, and Sedona/Flagstaff.

    I only suggested Sedona/Flagstaff. The FFTF and usual late Spring Mohab zoo is why I didn't suggest
    Moab or Fruita.

    JD 360 days a year ftf