Women in SF

>... that is if
> my
> > > damn neck holds up - stupid spine, getting all out of joint and

> causing
> > > me pain. I wish it would behave itself because it really is hard to
> > > ride a bike when you can't hold your head up.

I just went through this. Be carefull with the meds. I really
developed stomach problems for the first time even using one of the
new COX2 inhibitors. Of course, that was combined with massive amounts
of Ibuprophen and Naproxin. I was off the bike for almost a month.
Sleeping was impossible. Don't get me wrong, the meds helped, and I
wouldn't have gotten better or been able to sleep or work without
them. I was starting to see myself on a recumbent too! Leaning over
made my biceps hurt and fingers go numb. I went through two Physical
therapists before finding one who could help. Don't do anything that
causes pain or sensations ( numbness/tingling ) that doesn't go away
as soon as you stop.
Cosider your posture and head position at all times. Work on
maintaining a nuetral head position in line with your spine. Good
luck. This can take a while to resolve.

>From: "Suz" [email protected]

>Thanks to all who came out early to cheer for us, it really helped us to
>push through the pain!
>
>Suz

Another nice ride. Glad it went better than you thought and hopefully next
year is even better.
Bill C

>From: "Suz" [email protected]

>Aww dang, I wish you would have, since I don't know what you look like.
>Maybe next year.

I'm looking for a pic to send to Ken. Should get something shortly.
Bill