womens bike colours... do women really want pink?

For bikes, I would rather have it in dark colors like black, blue or grey. Anything with a light color can easily become dirty. So I don't really want a pink bike but I do love pink so it's conflicting. Lol. Maybe a black or grey bike with hints of pink on the handle or other parts. The pink can be more like an accent color than an overall color. That would be cool.

I know I am no ordinary woman, but I have found there are a lot of women who are not ordinary and would not have the guts to admit it, I would not want pink. I would say this in a matter of speaking, you see I do not like the pretty, pastel pink most people think of when they think baby girls. I like the hot pink and fuchsia. I do not like a lot of light colors, this goes for other colors, not just pink. I think there are a lot of women who would think a hot pink or fuchsia bike would be cool. I say this without regard to age.

Well, all these woman biker questions.. If you like pink get a pink bike, if you don't like pink don't get a pink bike. Just because you are a woman? All these gender marketed advertising gets me on my nerves. Also I spent my childhood in a really small town and my father's bicycle got stolen so many times, that one day he decided to paint it pink, so maybe it won't get stolen. It got.

I would actually love a pink bike. I think a pink and green combo would be really nice. A nice hot pink and lime green, of a softer pink and a mint green. Those colors are really big right now.
I would also love a purple and black combo. Purple and pink are my favorite colors. I'm such a girl.

I love the combination of yellow and black, and pink and black. Maybe a black bike with some yellow or pink stripes,or something in that respect. I have a yellow bike, but it is just because I love yellow.
It reminds me of the sunny day, and even if I ride my bike on a foggy, cold, and misty day, it would always put a smile on my face just because of the eluminating yellowness that comes from it.
I would also love if some parts of the bike would be maybe pink, but to have other parts, black. Maybe leave the seat pink. Or yellow.
When I think about it, maybe a combination of these three colours can be a good idea, too.

Like men, women like blue and green but women are also strongly drawn to the blue-green mix of turquoise. Among their least favorite colors are the neutral brown and gray. And a color that men strongly dislike (not pink) is another feminine favorite.

I do like pink as a color when it comes to clothing, hats, shoes etc., but when it comes to things such as bikes and cars for example I prefer black or red.

I love yellow and black. Yellow's my favorite color. Black is in yin/yang and I am obsessed with balance. It goes with the whole "float like a butterfly sting like a bee" idiom, and it's not to girly at all.

I'm not fond of the pink. I like darker but still cute. Maroon colors, light purple.

Yup, pink in bikes isn't really somewhat compatible. But darker colors seem like the right way to go. I don't think I've seen too many bikes here with even pink or maroon colors. The usual is black, red and blue. It would be a breath of fresh air to see companies or shops produce more bikes with more color options at an affordable price.

I think anybody can have any color of bike they choose. I have a red bike because red has always been my favorite color, but I wouldn't care to have a pink one. It would definitely be easy for others to see if you are riding on a busy road.

Well, all these woman biker questions.. If you like pink get a pink bike if you don't like pink don't get a pink bike. Just because you are a woman? All these gender marketed advertising gets me on my nerves. Also I spent my childhood in a really small town and my father's bicycle got stolen so many times, that one day he decided to paint it pink, so maybe it won't get stolen. It got.
That is a funny story. I prefer black but I plan to buy a bright neon colour so whoever plans to steal it would be dissuaded by the bright colour.
My last bike got stolen, and it was just plain black and blue. As a girl, I could not care less for the colour pink, but in this case, I want to buy neon pink.

Not exactly.There are different women in this world.
Some women love pink especially,it so petty.
but others don't love,they think black is cool and white is bright~

I don't mind pink at all, but I also think that women have a wide range of preferences. Some are girly, some are not.

Well I mean if a woman wants pink, then she want it. Other women wants other colours I guess. On the other hand my father had a bright pink bicycle for a long time because someone stole it from our front yard, and he could get it back through local friends - then he painted it bright pink so nobody would want to steal it again - for the second time.

It kind of worked.